IBallisticDubh Chapter 1

Ash's POV
omg finally David answered Skype. HIII SQUUUIIIIDDD! I say loudly, I get a HIII Mr Cheese from Squid in his cute kiddy impression, I love it when he does that it's so cute. Yeah I like squid but he doesn't know I'm gay and I'm scared to tell him I case he hates me.

Squids POV
I answer Skype to hear Ash Scream HIIII SQUUIIDDDDD! to me, I scream in my kiddy voice HIII Mr Cheese. So when you going to come visit the new house then I ask ash? You can come when ever you like I say.

To be honest I just broke up with my girl friend Nicole and the new house feels very lonely, that's why I want Ash here.

Ash's POV
OMG can I come down at the week end? I ask squid replies YEAH SLEEP OVER!!! We laugh at squid being a very silly man.

"Ok well we can record this video then I will go pack my things" I say

Squid says "lets play some hunger games on The enchanted isles"

TIME SKIPPPPP!! To the end of the recording
"Well that was fun top 2, the battle at the end was epic, anyway people's that's the end of this video" squid says.

They both say at the same time "GOOOOOOODDDD BYYYYYEEEEEE"

Ash's POV
Ok squid I'm going to go pack my things cya soon.

I press the red phone button on Skype, aww he is so cute I think to my self. Oh well time to go pack my things.

End of chapter 1