IBallisticDubh Part 5

squid's POV
I woke up in my bed, with my arms wrapped around something,,someone I then remember what happened last night, I moved closer to ash and held him tighter. Before this I had never questioned liking guys, but ash was different, I knew I wanted to be able to call him mine.

Time skip 🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛

Still squids POV
I felt the bed move, I opened my eyes to see ash stood up staring back at me, his face was bright red when he realised we were both naked, he grabbed his clothes and ran out the room.

Ash's POV
I woke up, feeling some strong muscular arms round me, confused I looked down to see my self fully naked, I turned around to also see squids hairy, sexy and muscular body, which was also fully naked. I felt my self turn red when I saw squids extremely large dick. I get out of bed and turn around still in shock of Squid's penis size, he began to open his eyes. I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran out the room, to my bedroom

Did that all really happen? Was it a dream? Does he feel the way I do? All these question zooming through my mind, it all felt like a dream.

Squids POV
I facepalm while remanisimg on what had happened the previous night, the best night of my life with the love of my life. Did it really happen?

I slide out of bed and go downstairs to make some breakfast, a full English I'm sure ash would love it, after I finish up making breakfast I call Ash from the bottom of the stairs, I see him slowly emerge from his bedroom door, his eyes looking pink and puffy, as he approached the bottom of the stairs I pulled him into a hug, I whispered in his ear "It's okay, I'm here I won't hurt you and will never leave you, I love you"

End of chapter 5