Chapter 30

Violet's POV

I'm freaking the hell out. I mean I'm dealing with some people coming out of the blue saying that they are my parents. I mean they could just be confused. What are the chances, I mean, come on. I'm not that lucky. And honestly this couldn't have come at the worst time.
But I'm still dealing with him, ugh, he pisses me off so much. How dare he come in after all this freaking time, after he abandoned my sister when she was pregnant, after she cried and cried for months about him leaving, after she had to work day and night when she was pregnant to get enough money for her and the baby, after she was shunned by all of her friends, after she died giving birth to THEIR baby, after that baby went through the foster system because my Grandmama couldn't make enough money for another child for a while, after I worked my ass off my whole life to one day be able to adopt that baby again.

just after everything...

How dare that asshole do this to me.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you guys still have this book in your library, as I said before I am finishing this book. Anyway, comment what you think the asshole's name should be.