O n E

~Macy's p.o.v~
"Come on Macy get up your going to be late for your first day." My mom yelled to me. "I'm coming god, can you just take a chill pill damn." She can be so annoying but I still love her. "Excuse me, what just came out of your mouth." She said as she gasped and laughed. "Oh nothing." I said with a giggle.
If your wondering yes my mom is okay with me cussing. She's one of those "cool mom's" I guess you could say.
I finally got out of bed and went through my closet. "Mmh what to wear." I said moving clothes to the side as I looked at them. My eyes slowly moved to the next piece of clothing. My eyes lit up. "Perfect." I thought to myself. *chapter pic*
"Macy come down, breakfast is ready." My mom said. As soon as those words came out of her mouth a delicious smell hit my face. I hurried and ran out of my closet and down the stairs. My mom had set up my plate and drink on the table. My favorite. Pancakes and three slices of bacon with orange juice with a bowl of strawberries.
After I was done with my food and carried my dishes over to the sink and rinsed them off and put them into their places in the cabinets.
When I got finished putting up my dishes I checked my phone to see what time it was. 7:30 I have about ten more minutes until I have to walk to the bus stop.
I walked over to the couch and scrolled through my Instagram while sitting down.
It was time for me to leave so I quickly got up and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and ran out of the door.
Automatically the nice Arizona breeze hit my face, while the fragrance of trees hit my nose. I got out of my trance and snapped back to reality and walked to the bus.
I got there just in time. As the doors opened I got on. Automatically people started whistling and being obnoxious. I just rolled my eyes and walked to the furthest seat away from everyone.
I didn't realize that someone was siting there until I went to look out the window. "Hi." Was all she said. "Hey." I said with a small smile while I put in one of my earbuds. "My name is Sophia, you must be the new girl." She said while sticking out her hand. I politely shook it and smiled. "Yeah I guess so, oh my names Macy by the way." I said with a chuckle.
The bus came to a stop and I got up to get off. I was immediately blocked off by a guy. "Excuse me." I said trying to be nice and also trying to pass him. "Hey babe you new here." He said licking his lips. "My name is not babe. And that's none of your concern." "And why is that?" He said biting his lip. "One because it's just not, and two because I don't got for old malnourished, crusty, potato looking thing like you." I said with an evil grin. "Oh shit" I heard someone say with a laugh. I just stood there smiling. "Now get out of my way." He moved and I ran off the bus, in hopes to find the office as quick as possible. While I was running I ran into a group of girls. They said-
--------------