ThReE

~Macy's P.O.V~
The last bell rang and I picked up my things and walked out the door to get to my locker. As I opened my locker a boy slammed it shut. "And what the fu- Oh, hi Hunter." I said letting a small giggle out. "Hey I was wondering if you would be my partner in ancient civilizations?" "Uh, sure I guess." I said closing my locker and putting my book bag on my back. "Okay well here's my number, just text me your address and I will come pick you up." He said slipping me a piece of paper. I just said okay and walked out the doors of hell to get onto the bus. I automatically started to hear the "Ohs". I just rolled my eyes and made my way to the back and put my earbuds in, shutting out the world. While I was trying to pick out a song I felt the spot beside me sink in. Why does anyone have the audacity to sit beside me. I took off my earbuds and turned my head to see "Miss Barbie" sitting beside me. "Um excuse me, but I hate to break this to you but I don't want to get your sluttyness on me, so could ya move." She got up and sat on a random boys lap. Ew hoe alert. The girl smiled at the boy and he leaned in to kiss her, but she totally dissed him. She fake pouted and the boy wrapped his arms around her waist. Then "Miss Barbie" started kissing him. Eww. Finally, my stop came up. I quickly got off the bus and started walking home. It was very quiet. "Hey!" I turned around to see Hunter. "Oh hey, do you live on this street?" I asked, that was so stupid. "Um no actually I'm going to get my girlfriend." "Oh okay." My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach while he said those words. I turned around and ran home. As I reached the door. I started crying. I don't know why, I just did. I walked upstairs to see a note on my desk. It was from my mom.

Dear Macy,
I got a call from my boss and she said that I would have to go on a business trip. I left you 1,850 on the counter so if you need something just got get it. You should be pretty much good with food because the fridge is full. But I know how you eat. Anyways I will be gone for two weeks I love you!
~mom

That's weird, why didn't she just text me. Oh well. I'm alone. Yay! I went to my bathroom and washed off my face. And threw on some pajamas. (Chapter pic.) I then realized I still had to go over to Hunter's house to do the project. I didn't really want to face him after what he said. Even though I don't have feelings for him. I think. I took out my phone and texted him

H-Hunter
M-Macy

M- Hey it's me Macy, anyways I just wanted to know when your wanting me to come by or whatever.
H- oh yeah, just give me your address and I'll come pick you up at 6 tonight.
M- didn't you see me run into it?😂
H- oh yeah alright well I will cya then. I am kind of busy at the moment.
M- Mkay whatever bye.

It was currently 4:37 so I decided to go watch Netflix. As I went to go walk down the stairs, mainly because the t.v is much bigger in the living room, I missed a step and fell. "Oh my fuck!" I screamed, so loud that my throat started to hurt. I slowly picked myself up off of the floor and walked to the closest bathroom. I found a wrap and wrapped my leg up. I couldn't really walk on it so I limped while holding onto anything I could. I went over to the freezer and grabbed and ice pack and gently putting it on my foot, while I screeched in pain from the pressure. By this time it was 5:40. I hopped over to the door and put on my shoes. Or shall I say tried to put on my shoes. "Oh my god." Was all I could say while the fabric of the shoe touched my foot. I heard honking outside and knew it was Hunter. I don't care if he has a girlfriend right now. I just need to ask him this.

M-Hey um can you come inside and carry me.
H- uh sure.

After that I put my phone in my back pocket and opened the door and locked it. Hunter came up and I jumped on his back. We walked over to the passenger side and he set me in. He closed the door and got in the other side. "Wait how old are you?" I asked. "Um sixteen why?" "Oh Never mind I was just curious." I said while looking out the window. Soon enough we arrived at his house.

Oh this is going to be interesting.

~~

Until next update💜