FoUr

~Macy's POV~
I opened the door to get out of his car and I forgot about my foot. I immediately began wincing in pain. "Hold up, I got you." Hunter said rushing over to me. I gave him a slight smile and hopped onto his back. "Alright my family is kind of, let's just say, wild." He said while opening my door. As soon as he did that you could hear people yelling. "Ashton stop being such an as-." The boy stopped mid sentence and looked at me. I was very confused but shrugged it off.

Hunter began to walk up the stairs, so I held on even tighter. Afraid that I might fall. We arrived at Hunter's door and I loosened my grip on his shirt. As soon as we walked in there was papers all over his walls of letters, to paintings, to drawings, pictures and some of just his name in a creative way. I just stood there, trying not to put pressure on my foot, examine the paper filled walls.

"What are these?" I asked cluelessly.
"It's fan mail, or how I like to call it 'Fam' mail. It's like these papers my supporters send me." He said as if I should know this already.
"Why do you have supporters? Are you like famous or something?" I said with a slight giggle.
"Well, uh yeah."
What could he be famous for?
Mkay whatever. It was silent for about two minutes when he finally broke it.
"So, Macy what do you want to do?" He asked, like really we are supposed to be working on a dang project.
"Um aren't we supposed to be working on that project?" I asked with a laugh.
"Oh...yeah, I forgot about that." He said while getting off his bed and walking to his closet. I just stood there watching him as he looked through the clothes hanging up until he stopped at one and examined it. He shrugged his shoulders and set the shirt down. He then put his hands at the hem of his shirt and began to take it off. Holy hell. Was all I could think. I honestly couldn't move my eyes.
"Well thank you." He said smirking.
"Wait did I just say that out loud?" I asked while my eyes widened.
"Yeah, you did, but I don't mind." He said laughing. I just awkwardly stood at his door.
"Hey do you want to sit down or something, I'm pretty sure you don't want to put pressure on your foot." I nodded my head while he walked over to me. But this time he didn't turn his back towards me. To be honest I was very confused. I just went along with it and put my arms around his neck and legs around his torso, while he put his hands on my lower waist. And when I say lower, I mean lower. He slowly walked to his bed and placed me down. He looked me in the eyes and I did the same. He started to move in and-
~~~~~~~
Until next chapter💜