The one who stayed forever

Chapter one

One typical day a 7 year old girl named Janiee was parted from her house , where she grew up . Her house was a light roasted marshmallow color with a black roof . Yet it was comforting . Her room was light pink and covered with daises , oh how she loved her room . Even though every time she was in it she cried . Her father painted it when Janiee was five , right before he was killed in war . Every time she was in her room she imagined what it would be like if he was still here and remembered the memories . She was proud and tried to be strong at her new school , but now things were worse than usual ... The big move was hard , she had never lived anywhere else . Her house was dark blueish black and not at all comforting or nice looking . The most strange part about it was every other house was the same and light blue with a navy blue roof and a nice foundation , but Janiees was cracked and ugly . When you walk in the first thing that you notice is a freezing cold draft hitting your neck and down . All this made Janiee convinced the house was haunted , and she wasn't wrong . She tried to make herself as comfortable as she could , which wasn't surprising when she realized there was no possible way to get comfy in this house , if you could even call it a house . Janiee thought of it more as torcher chamber than a place to live . It was unsociable and deathly looking . Then she heard a noise , not loud not quite , buy plain and clear to hear . And if you new what happened next , maybe you wouldn't keep reading this story ...