Chapter two

Chapter two

About a month later was Janiees birthday and she is now eight . Through that depressing month , she became older , not in just age but maturity as well . She always heard noises and finally decided to pull out her laptop and research this "house" . She saw that 7 other families had lived there , and in each family one member died . It was only her , her mom , and her dad ( in her heart ) , which made her More paranoid and protective . She tried telling her mom about the house but all the times she tried , she just ignored her . Even though Janiee now has proof , her mom would never understand , ever . She had lots of friends at her other school that would understand but at this new school she was having trouble making friends because the first thing she said to them was help , and my house is haunted . Kids , teachers , and complete strangers thought she was crazy , and to annoying to be friends with. So they wouldn't understand either . Except for one person. She had one friend named Rachel and she understood perfectly . She even lived in one of those light blue houses in Janiees neighborhood . The fact that she had one friend made her happy , and sad because she only had one . She cried a lot . She never thought an eight year old would be under so much stress . Her and Rachel spent most of their time together and searching Janiees house for the strangest and most frightening thing . One day her and Rachel were alone at Janiees house . They were in the back yard then they heard the door locked behind them . Following that they heard a voice say, " I'm staying forever " . Then the door unlocked and Rachel and Janiee were traumatized . Then they heard the voice again , " your never safe , i am always with you , and I won't let you escape ". After they heard that they opened the back gate and ran to Rachel's house and told her mom everything . She believed them .