Minecraft Guide!

Hello everyone! My name is Zach, and I'm going to teach you everything you need to know to survive. First off, Minecraft is a game that was built and developed by a man named Markus Persson. (You might know him as 'Notch'.). The idea for the game was an infinate world made out of blocks in witch the player can break and build these blocks with tools that he/she crafted.

  One of such tools is known as the 'Pickaxe'. This tool is used for breaking any stone like, or hard density block. There are currently over 6 rools in the game and each has a particular level of damage it can withstand. The damage that your tool can take is known as the 'Condition' and is based on what you have built the item with. For example, an iron pickaxe is much better that a wodden pickaxe. In order to make these tools, your have to craft an item named a 'Crafting Bench'. The crafting bench is what you can use to create most items in the game with. 

  Anyway, one of the items you will need to craft is definatly the Sword if you are playing of a difficulty such as Hard. It is recomended for players new at Minecraft to play the game on Peaceful, but if you want a bit of a challenge, chose easy, or normal. It is not recommended for new players to chose the hard difficulty, bbecause the enemies that you have to fight will spawn more often, and are much tougher to kill.