First Night

Now that it is night time and you have your little shelter, you need to get ready for the horrors that follows the setting of that blocky sun we have all come to know and love. Go over to your crafting bench that you should have alreay placed down inside of your little shelter underground and make some more sticks if you dont have some already.

    Place one stick on the bottom center square and then put 2 pieces of cobble stone above it. You should have some cobblestone from createing your shelter, but if you don't, you can easliy mine some by making a small hole downward until you hit stone, which looks gray, then mining it with your pickaxe. Anyways, place 2 pieces of cobblestone above the stick and you will have made a sword. Now you are ready to go adventuring. *GUNSHOT*. Sorry about that, that guy was an imposter trying to get you killed. Don't even think about going outside, STAY IN UNTIL I SAY.

    *Sighs* Now lets get to work. You need some armor before you go outside in the nightime, and thats a long way to go, so get ready to mine. Get back in your crafting bench after you get some cobblestone. What's that? You already have some? Okay then, get into your crafting bench and do the same thing you did with the wooden pickaxe, exept for this time, put cobblestone on the top instead of planks. Go ahead and do this 2 times so that you have a spare pickaxe to mine with.

    Now, go into that hole that you dug with the other guy, unless you havent done that, which you should now. When you are at the stone make a staircase that goes down. No we arent going to hell, thats in the 18th part bro. All right, now lets mine. *10 minutes later* You cant mine that black and gray bock derp. :/. If you havent hit this rock yet, keep mining. If you ran into a cave, DONT GO IN!!!!!!!!! Unless you are on peaceful, which in that case, go into your game options and change the difficulty to easy noob. Now, DONT GO IN!