More Deaths

Aaron: N-no! You can't possibly make me the new lord of Phoenix Drop! I refuse!

Aphmau: You have lord experience! I am just another dumb lord that can't control her powers or feelings... *Starts to cry*

Aaron: Look, Aphmau... My whole village died when I was lord. That was 2 people! They aren't even dead! This was all just a really awkward scenario. All you need is some rest.

Aphmau's POV
Aaron is right. I do need some rest and i'm going to try to talk to Irene in my dreams.

*Dreams*
Aphmau: Hello?

???: From the other side!!

Aphmau: Seriously.

???: Aphmau, dear, what would you like?

Aphmau: Who are you?

???: Irene of course.

Aphmau: Hey mom...

Irene: Hello Aph.

Aphmau: What do I do? Imm a terrible lord!

Irene: I was watching from above... I saw what happened. You can't give up on the village like that. Here... Take this relic, and this staff. Give this staff to Hyria and the relic will be absorbed by you soon enough. Bye, sweetheart, it's time for you to wake up.

Aphmau: Ok, Mom...

Irene: Have fun my darling.

*Dream end*

Aphmau's POV
That was really weird.. Who is Hyria? I'll ask Lucinda because she seems to know everybody. Suddenly, I feel a hole open in my body and I can't see. I feel myself falling but i'm not. I feel stones in my stomach, tears in my eyes, my throat throbbing and my head pounding. Then... I feel myself close the heavy black curtains.

Garroth's POV
I'm going to apologize to Aphmau like Peeta suggested.

*Arrives at Aphmau's house*

Garroth: Aphmau? *Goes up to her room*

Oh my Irene what happened to Aphmau?

Aaron: Looking for somebody?

Garroth: What?! *Pulls out sword* Oh... It's just you, Aaron. I came to apologize to Aphmau about yesterday...

Aaron: She's been out since yesterday afternoon...

Laurence: Look! She's got a staff in her hand!

Garroth: Gah! When did you get here, Laurence?

Aaron: Oh hey Laurence... Oh yea.. You're right... Aphmau is holding a staff... Let's take it to Lucinda...

Garroth: There's a note on it!

*Note*
Take this to Hyria... -Irene

Aaron: Irene? Wow...

Garroth: She is related to Irene so i'm not surprised.

Laurence: Come hurry... Bring Aphmau to Lucinda too... I'll check on the village.

Aaron: Good idea. Thanks Laurence. I'll see you around.

Laurence: Ok see ya later bro.

Garroth and Aaron: Bye Laurence.

*Time skip to when they bring her to Lucinda*

Garroth: So... What's wrong with her?

Lucinda: Nothing... She's just passed out. She seems to have absorbed a relic.

Aaron: And the staff?

Lucinda: Well... Hyria is my mother, Irene's friend.

Garroth: Will Aphmau ever wake up?

Lucinda: There is a chance.

Aaron: And the chances are?

Lucinda: The highest chance is 2% .

Aaron and Garroth: WHAT?!