Introduction

Step quietly through the woods. Be very careful where you step. There are many creatures out there, lurking, watching, craving. It has been so long since they have had visitors and they are very, very hungry. Why has your pace quickened? Do you wish so badly to rush to meet your fate? If that is the case, who am I to stop you?

     I wouldn't suggest running, that is not a very good idea at all. The werewolves only come out for fast prey. However, move too slowly and the ground will swallow you whole. You may want to cover your ears. Not because of the nightly noises these woods make, oh no, nothing as tame as that. You may want to cover them to protect yourself from the brain slugs in the trees.

    We're almost there, almost to the destination. Don't get too excited little one, this is simply your fate. All this time I have had you believe you have come here willingly. Sadly, this is not the case. You have been brought here against your will, you will be forced to gaze upon the horrors of the world, terrors you didn't even know existed. You may think that you will be subjugated to the terror for only a moment. Nay, it is part of the ritual for you to fully experience these terrors.

Welcome to the Altar of Sacrifice.