Chapter 1

Sarah was sitting in the front seat of her parents red Toyota waiting for the car ride to be over. She couldn't take
any more of her parents asking her about if she likes anyone from her new school,or how her grades are. The next 2 hours of the car ride was silent.

They finally arrived in wellfleet,they where staying in a little cottage off of Mayo beach.
Sarah: mom why do we have to stay in a cottage named coconut water.
Mom: Sarah don't be so ridiculous you might like it here we are only going to be here for a month.
Sarah: But mom a month is so far away from now.
Mom:why don't you start unpacking sweetie.
Sarah: Ugggggg! Ok mom
Sarah stormed into the cottage in to a small room that her and her mom and dad would be sharing.

The next day

Dad: wake up honey,you have a great day ahead of you
Sarah:dad come on give me five more minutes.
Dad: Your mom made your favorite breakfast meal.
Sarah jumped out of her bed excitedly she knew that her dad meant that her mom made her chocolate chip pancakes with bacon.
She ran down the haul to find a huge stack of chocolate chip pancakes and bacon.
After her meal Sarah decided to put on her Black &Berry Sorbet tank top with her black Mini skirt from Forever 21.
She walked into the bath room and blasted lush life by Zara Larsson and washed her face and put on her Elf Matte eyeshadow palette.
By the time Sarah was done with her makeup it was already lunch time ( you can't blame a girl for wanting to get the perfect cat eye.)
Dad: hey guys why don't we go down and go to Mac's on the Pier I herd that they have really a good ratings.
Mom: ok honey sounds like a good idea.... Sarah come on your dad and i are going out to lunch want to come.
Sarah:ok mom I'm coming.(but between you and me the only reason I'm coming is to meet some cute guys.