Chapter 2

We sat down at there green picnic tables waiting for number 29 to be called.
Mom: SaRah what are you staring at
Sarah:nothing mom I was just looking at the beautiful water.(secretly I was staring at the most handsome guy with brown hair and blue eyes.)
Finally our order got called we all sat down and ate our cod fish wrap.
After we where done eating we all took a walk on the beach. I saw that my mother and father where way in front of me,so got the nerve to talk to the cute guy that I saw earlier.
As I tarted walking towards him my palms started to get sweaty and my mind went crazy before I could think this over I was already next to him. He stared at me with the sweetest smile I just wanted to kiss him then there and now. He invited to sit with him,we both introduced ourselves his mane was the sexiest name Brian we started to talk for a while.
Brian: you have the cutest smile that I've ever seen.
Thank you I said with my cheeks starting to blush.
Brian:what is a girl as pretty as you doing out alone
I replied with, oh I'm here with my family.
Brian:Oh that's cool
I guess so I said sarcastically.
Brian:I like your sense of humor would you like to hangout tonight.
Sure let me just ask my parents.
I could see them coming back to the pier. They finally approached me and I asked them if I can meet up with a friend tonight.
Mom:what friend I didn't know that you made a friend.
Sarah: well mom he is a guy
Dad: No honey you can't go out tonight
Mom: Rick let her go out tonight we will just have a curfew for her how about 10.
Sarah:ok mom thanks love you be back at ten.
Brian and I walked down town he put his arm around my waist but I didn't even care because I was madly attracted to him.
It was around 5 now and we decided to go back to the pier to sit on the dock.
It bead so beautiful watching the sunset. Brian leaned in closer and closer to my face until our lips practically touched.
Your so beautiful Brian whispered in my ear.
The way he said it sent shivers down my spine.
After a couple of minutes of kissing we started to......