Chapter Two

Halo people !

New chapter !

________

I was so excited ! today was Saturday and it was the day if my One Direction concert , front row ,VIP ! ' little fangirl momento' . I got dressed in navy blue maxi dress and a jean jacket with the sleeves of. i straightend my wavy hair. I applied a but of mascara and that's it im probaly gonna sweat it off.

____________

Me and justin were driving to the arena not far from here. we listend to the newest songs like gorilla by Bruno Mars and that sing it sick ! But then later on in the song I realised it was about making love...

Justin kept driving but I was forever to listen to his bands music and it all metal,punk,techno type stuff and it was so loud and not even good it gave me a head ache "hey justin can we stop by and get aspirin ?" I asked and I really did need it cause I wasn't joking about my head ache. "ugh fine " and he also muttered a ' jeez selfish much l' I just let it slide I didn't want to argue again.

When we arrived at the arena I was so exited I would get to meet my idols ! Including Niall! I was so happy and jittery . We were waiting to go in and tak our seats and there was this man with black hair and a mushtace selling food ( it's niall in disguise , if you've seen the 1D3D this is us you know what I mean ) and selling T-shirts . he seemed nice talking to fans and thing like that and I acutally was talking to him he seemed like a real nice man I figured out that him name was Mark. Later on he had to go , so did Me and justin . he pulled me into the arena and I mean litterly pulled my arm and dragged me to our seats and I got a red mark on my upper arm. jeez what's up with him lately all grumpy dumpy ? 'Period much ?' I thought to myself . I snickered cause I thought I was funny but probaly not cause justin says my jokes are stupid. That really hurts me , but hey there just jokes right ?

After talking to mark the line to head into the arena started moving . YES! I was so happy that the concert was soon to start . We got to our seats 10b and 10c wich was first row off to the side . justin didn't seem happy , im sure he'll lighten up when the concert starts . I hope.

_____________

After 5SOS played the boys came onstage . Liam did his little speech " Thank you Dublin for having us ! Also a thank you to the fans we wouldn't be here without you guys ! Nowww who's ready to get this concert started ?!! " The fans screamed including me . just was just stiff covering his ears . well then . They start of with 'What Makes You Beautiful'.

' Your turning head when you walk thru the do-oh-or' sang Liam . then came the chorus my favorite part of the song ! ' Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed , you don't know oh oh you don't know your beautiful! ' they sand like angels " don't they sound so angelic ? " I asked justin " Noo they sound like a piece if shit ! especially the blonde !" Ok I got a pang of hurt in my chest . when they started singing little things Niall was on my side if the stage , I was so happy he's right there ! he sat down in the stage and was playing the guitar like an angel , plucking the strings . I started at him with amezment . when his solo came on we made eye contact , and kept eye contact . ' Eeppp ' when his solo was over he winked at me ! AT ME ! I smiled back . I could feel justin tense beside me gripping to my arm really hard and then he .. slaped me . why ? I don't know . probaly cause he was jelous and his slaps really hurt I've been hit before and the worst part is ..............

.

.

Niall saw