❤Little Boy Things❤

- I am 15 years old now. My name is Phil and I live in England. I have a big family with my mom, dad and my older brother, but somehow, I always felt lonely...

-  When I was a little boy, I made a friend that will keep me company, that will be my guardian from the monsters under my bed, and to help me in new, but interesting situations that are happening in my weird and adventurous life.
-  His name was Dog, as i always wated a dog, but my parents never let me have one, yet that was in a human form and a friend that I can communicate with.
- I imagined him as tall, handsome boy, with beautiful brown eyes that reminded me of the mkst delicious chocolate ever, and with the brown, lushes half hair-half fringe hair that I was just so jealous of.
He always had a big impact in everything that I did, I imagined him being an energetic warrior, with hasty personality & is very quick to love or hate.

- He always loved me, and I loved him as well.We were the best buddies!

Hello! My name is Isidora, and I just came up with the best story ever! I don't think anyone wrote about Dan being Phil's imaginary friend.... Idk, I'm gonna keep writing this and hope that y'all gonna like it!
-You can leave suggestions in the comments below, I will read them!
-And you can also write something nice to boost my confidence :'DD

❤Love you loads❤

258 words