Past & Present

Your POV

"You good for nothing bitch!" he seethes, his fist colliding with my already battered body. "M-master" i manage to stutter out. "And to think i paid such a high price for you, i guess i can use your body" he snickers seeming to like the idea very much.

"That's not how you treat a woman" a calm voice speaks from the door. "Phantomhive. You have no business here" My master growls slitting his hazel eyes. "Actual Mr Armster, it seems you have to make amends for your crimes" the 'phantomhive' man smiles, coming to stand between me and my master. Master seems to pale in a moment and widen his eyes. "Vincent, i'm sure we can come to an agreement" he panics. He releases a soft sigh before raising a pistol "No"

I was free. His limp body lay in a rapidly growing crimson puddle. "Do you feel pity for him" Mr Phantomhive asks crouching down to me, and brushing his fingers under my eyes. "I'm finally free" i murmur allowing the tears to cascade down my face. After all these years of pain and depression, i can finally live. "Miss would you like to work for me" he offers holding out a hand bearing a bright blue gem.

-phantomhive mansion-

"Now little miss, what is your name?" he asks sinking into a velvet chair. "It's (f/n) Macken, sir" i softly reply. "Well (f/n), you begin work today and as long as you work for us you won't need a thing" he grins. "Ciel" A small boy probably the same age as my brother would be, pokes half of his face through the door.

"Ciel, this is (f/n) she will be your maid" Mr Phantomhive states arguing Ciel to step into the room. "(f/n)?" he asks staring up at me with his large blue eyes. "Yes, little master" i softly smile, bowing to my new master. "What do you think son" Vincent asks. "(f/n) lets go play outside" Ciel grins tugging me after him.

-Present-

"Master!" i gasp clutching my chest. Ever since the day the mansion burned down, i had been burdened with past memories. I bonded with Ciel the day we met and we became inseparable. Where he went i wasn't too far behind making sure my Master's face was graced with a smile. Then he was gone. I tried searching for him the night of the fire but my attempts were all in vain. My efforts resulted in a large burn underneath my left breast, which still throbs even after all this time.

"(F/N) i'm afraid we can't afford to pay you anymore" my current employer sighs. "It's fine Mrs Williams, i must move on anyway" i assure her. Waiting till she left, i quickly pull on the last remaining item of clothing i have. My maid uniform. brushing a strand of long (h/c) from my face, i leave the bare room and begin to wander the town. "Miss are you looking for a job?" a voice calls.