New best friend

Tyler had grown up with 2 dads. Tyler Christie and Kyle Komics, but nobody questioned it. Tyler was adopted by the couple, they had decided to adopt him since he had a strange resemblance to his father, with the hair and eyes. Sky didn't really see the problem with him having 2 fathers, which led to them becoming good friends. The other kids always wanted to hang out with Sky, but bullied Tyler. Sky refused to even talk to the other kids and stood by his side. Her father had taught her to stand up for the underdog, so that's exactly what she did. The day went by quick, and soon her parents were there to pick her up. "So, how many friends did you make?" Alesa questioned. "Just one!" Sky said proudly. "Why just one?" Adam asked. "His name is Tyler, and the others kids were being mean to him. Nobody would play with him so I did" She explained. Adam smiled, obviously proud of Sky's actions, "That's amazing" He beamed.

Sky felt happy with herself, she had made a new friend and stood up for him, on her first day of school. Max seemed really proud when she told him. She turned to her father. "I know why he was bullied" She mumbled. Adam cocked and eyebrow and set his phone down. "And why is that?" He asked. "He has 2 daddies, and no moms" She explained. "Kyle and Tyler" She added. Adam glanced at his phone, and back at Sky. "One second baby, I'm going to call someone" He muttered, walking out of the room. 

Adam dialed his friends number, waiting for him to pick up. "Hello?" The boy on the other end said. "Hey Tyler, guess who my daughter met at school today?" The line went quiet. "Adam, did your son get a sex change or...?" Adam face palmed. "No! She's a porch baby" He whispered into the phone. "But no, she met your son... Tyler" He said. "You never told me you and Kyle got together" He whined. "Well, you never told me you had a daughter" He retorted. "Touché" Adam mumbled. They talked for a bit, Adam offered to give him and Kyle a job at the offices. He accepted. They were to come in on Tuesday, next week. Sky seemed excited to meet her uncle, but knew Max was always going to be her favorite.

While driving around town, Kyle and Tyler dropped off T.J, or Tyler Junior, off at the offices for a 'Play Date' with Sky. They seemed to get along pretty well, Sky had even given T.J a nickname, so she wouldn't confuse his name with his Father's. It was Ty-dye, Tyler had become attached to the name too, he liked it. Everyone in the offices had started calling him Ty-Dye too, to the adults, it was adorable.

Mason took a liking to Ty-Dye, they had become friends too, but Sky kept him mostly to herself, after all, this was her only, first, and best friend. Mason had many friends at school, which rarely came over. They were more of a bad influence, which Alesa was against. His friends made fun of Tyler, but only when Sky wasn't in sight. "Hey Ty-Dye! Look what I got!" Sky called, running into the room with 2 crowns. She gave one to him and smiled. "King and Queen" She explained, straightening his crown. He smiled and gave her a hug. "You're the bestest friend ever" He beamed. The two kids walked around the office, hand in hand. Many pictures were taken, and many people 'Awed'. 

"What's your favorite color?" Sky asked. Ty-Dye smiled and looked at her. "I like the color Pink" He replied. "Oh, mine is blue!" She noted. He smiled and swung there hands. "You are the only friend I have every had" Ty realized, a sad expression on his face. He looked at her, the corners of his lips turned up. "But I'm happy it's you" He said happily, hugging her. They were deemed King and Queen of the office, it had been a pretty successful day. 

The Dahlbergs returned home and got ready for bed, they did their normal nightly routine, which consisted of everything but officially going to bed. It took hours for Sky to fall asleep, she usually levitated over her bed until she passed out. Though she thought levitation was normal, Adam and Alesa knew it was not, and had told her never to use it in public. She abided these rules and only used her powers at home. She'd fly around the house, dropping pillows on peoples heads, or holding the remote far away from them so they couldn't change the channel. Besides that, she was a pretty normal child.