Part 2: School

I just pulled up to school in my green Range Rover, yea my favorite color is green, but i found a parking spot, has i  was getting out of my car, i seen this all black Mercedes Benz, i mean black rims, black tented windows all that. Anyways i was getting my things i needed, which was my iPhone 6plus, my charger, my bag and my mocha frappe, when i turned around it was about 4 niggas by the car, i never seen them before so they gotta be new here. I turned around to close my car door,fixing my red hair in the process than started walking tell i heard one say, " Damn ma, you fine asf" one of the dudes said, i started to walk fast cause i was scared as shit, than the dude said something again, but to one of his friends," aye Tory she fine asf ain't she," the boy said, then I guess Tory is his name said," She ight. I just shook my head and walked inside the school, headed to the office to get my paper to see what classes i have this year. When I got to the office, I asked for my papers and i see i have English 2 first period, ugh i hate English, specially this teacher Mrs.Young.

Has i was walking to my locker, i was in my phone cause my mom texted me saying she had to go out of town for a month in a half. I hate when she have to leave but its whatever, i texted back

*text mode*
Sky😍💁: have a safe trip, i love you 😘
Ma'dukes💁👸: love you too, and i left you $900 in your room on the computer desk
Skybabes😍💁: OK, thanks bye

Has i was walking i ran into a strong body and feel on my ass...

Me: I'm sooo sorry, i was texting on my phone and wasn't looking at where i was going.
The guy: its cool ma, that's my fault i was just standing there
Me: that voice sound so familiar, when i looked up it was Tory, the guy from this morning, omg he is fine up close. I was just staring at him, until he said something to me..
Tory: aye ma, you alright?
Me: uu-umm, yes I'm alright, thanks and I'm sorry again, and walked off.
"Ayy ma, wait up" Tory said, I'm new ha, i don't know where English 2 is, can you help me, he smiled at me showing his golds,
Me: um, sure you have first with me, you can come with me if you want, i said lookin down.
Tory: ight, you new here?
Me: N-No, i been here all four years this my last year,what about you? You new here?
Tory: yea, i moved here from Toronto
Me: cool, why you moved here, if you don't mind me asking
Tory: nahh, its cool,ma'dukes wanted a new start, so we came here.
Me: oh well Miami is beautiful, i hope you like it
Tory: yea not as beautiful as you, *he smiled, showing his golds*
Me: *looked away blushing* thanks, well looks like we here.

Well I'm done for the night, got school tomorrow, show some love, give ideas, i need some lol, if you like let me know if you don't tell me was wrong with it and i can fix it😊
Goodnight loves ✌

Princess👸😘