Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Sorry for anything like bad summaries, misspelled words or anything like that in this or any future chapters.)

Daniel Groaned when he got up. He took a shower. Put on some clothes .Ate breakfast and then left for school. His house was magically concealed from mortals .When they opened the door the saw a vacant apartment building. While Daniel walked to school he sensed something. He turned to see a hellhound. Next to it was a boy with Jet black hair and green eyes. Percy Jackson Daniel thought. Percy neared Daniel. Being the son of Pluto and knowing everything he knew that Percy would take him to Camp-Half Blood. So when Percy neared Daniel, Daniel pulled out a sword and knife .The knife at Percy, and the sword at the hellhound. The hellhound and Percy ran toward Daniel. Daniel stabbed the hellhound, while using it to deflect the Percy’s blade. The Hound turned to dust. Mrs. O’Leary! Percy said. Daniel used this as a distraction to run. By the time Percy turned away from Mrs. O’Leary Daniel was a block away from him. Why would Percy Jackson keep a monster? Daniel thought. Maybe it wasn’t Percy Jackson. Maybe it was shape shifters that looked like a hellhound and Percy Jackson. If it was just shape shifters then it wouldn’t have been the first time he saw a weird monster. Once he saw the Gorgons, and a weird red creature which had a sickle for a head. He even faced Medusa once and looked her straight in the eyes. He turned to stone for a few seconds, then turned back to normal. Then he cut her head. Medusa had been surprised he didn’t stay in stone form. He so was also confused. But he shook off the feeling quickly. He had other things to worry about. Like how to get the demigod at his school to Camp-Half Blood. He moved to the area only a week ago and he seemed to attract more monsters then Daniel could count. But Daniel fended off the monsters for a week and now it was time for the demigod to go train at Camp-Half Blood. But Daniel couldn’t shake off the feeling something was different about this demigod. He could sense it was a daughter of Hecate, but had a strange feeling, a “misshapen” feeling. Daniel shook that feeling off.  Then after about five minutes of walking, he heard an odd noise from an alley way and went to check it. And what he found was beyond weird. He saw a strange looking boat, a creature that had a body of a lion and a head of a falcon. And next to the boat and the creature were four people in white pajamas .One with a curved sword. “The kpopesh ” Daniel thought. He didn’t know how he knew, but he just knew. Then there was a girl with a wand and a necklace. In fact every one of them wore a necklace. The girl with the wand had a necklace that looked like a robe tie. The boy with the sword had a necklace with an eye on. An Arabic girl wore a necklace with a bigger eye and had a staff. And the other boy wore more than twenty necklaces. Daniel stared at them. They stared back. He didn’t know the guys at all. They weren’t Roman or Greek. The guy with the sword came closer to Daniel. Daniel pulled his sword out. The guy backed up. “Ha-di” the girl said. A symbol that looked like a street lamp and an x under a snake appeared. Then a piece of a wall exploded. “Sadie” the boy with the sword said. We’re trying to find initiates, not exploding random people that might be Blood of the Pharaohs .Blood of the Pharaohs? Daniel thought. He didn’t know who or what were these people but he would eventually get to the bottom of it. Who are you people Daniel said. I’m Carter the guy with the sword said. This is my sister Sadie Carter said. Walt said the guy with twenty necklaces said. My names Daniel said Daniel. Come with us Carter said. Daniel knew where this would lead. They would bring them to their “so-called” safe haven, which was really attacked and breached one hundred times and would be trained to be the best hero he could be. Carter is it? Daniel said. Listen, I’m the son of Pluto so I am not…. He couldn’t finish his sentence because all of a sudden the bird-headed creature flew off. “Hey!” the four yelled. They turned to Daniel. And then he heard something. A was a hiss. Well, well, well isn’t the demigod that killed me. It was medusa .Demigod? Carter said. You’re not demigod she said. Of course we aren’t .We are Blood of the Pharaohs. So it’s Egyptians she said coldly .Great, one demigod that killed me, and son of Pluto, and four Egyptians just my luck. Don’t look in her eyes Daniel said while trying to think of a plan to kill her without them turning to stone. What….? The guy with twenty necklaces turned to stone immediately. No! Carter’s sister, Sadie yelled. “Ha-w….” Sadie was about to say but was turned to stone. Then the two                  re-animated. What! Medusa said. That’s impossible. Then there was a slice of a blade. It was Carter’s sword. Then the body disintegrated to dust, while the head stayed where it was. Even if dead, the head still turns you to stone Daniel said. Daniel pulled out extra clothes and threw away the head. Well someone is going to have a bad trash day Daniel said. The four stared at him. Well bye, Daniel said. Daniel come on Carter said. The purely by instinct, Daniel jumped at Carter. Carter deflected Daniels blade, but Daniel notices it take a lot of concentration to deflect it. “A-max” the girl with the staff said. Then a blast of fire shot straight at Daniel “.Tas!” Sadie said. Then Daniel was covered in bandage. He tried to get out of the bandage but couldn’t. Who are you? Carter said. I say we burn him the staff girl said. No we can’t Zia, even if he tried did try to kill us. Get this off me! Daniel said. The bands tightened. Sadie, do not kill him! Carter killed him. Let me out! Daniel yelled again.  It got tighter. Daniels eyes glowed white.          “.Haden” .The bandages let go of Daniel and tied around the other four. Daniels eyes stopped glowing white. Daniel stared at them. You shouldn’t have done that Daniel said “.Haden” the bandages let go of the four, and disintegrated. Go! Daniel said, but they didn’t budge. “Haden” Daniel said. A trash can flew toward them. Go! Daniel said. They were about to leave when something growled. It was a hellhound. Daniel threw a knife at it and it turned into dust. The knife then also turned to dust. The four stared at him, and then nodded. “Open” The staff girl said. Then a hole of sand opened out of nowhere and they went into it. Daniel looked at the time. It was five minutes until school started. He ran as fast as he could and made school just in time. What had just happened?