Gettin in my way

You went to class you had professor stein first and it turns out so does Crona. You ask him," H-Hey C-Crona can I-I sit next to y-you." He stutters as well,"S-Sure (y-y/n) I-I don't m-mind." You sat next to him. Then this chick sits on the other side of him and starts taking to him. You got kinda mad and started to listen,"Hey Crona how've you been I see you've made a new friend." She smiles and points at you." O-oh yea that's (y/n)." He says. "Well it's nice to meet you (y/n) I'm Maka." She says tilting her head and smiling. "Pleasure." You say annoyed then all of a sudden (d/n) popped out of your back "Ohhhhh some one is jealous!!" You say back "(d/n) SHUT UP!!" You have never yelled at them before they quickly go back and stays out of your way for the rest of the day. "Wait (d/n) I didn't mean it I'm sorry." You try to apologize but they ignore you." I-I'm sorry if I scared you Crona and Maka." Maka try's to cheer you up which makes even more mad." Hey it's ok I can understand my weapon and Crona both have black blood so it's ok." You lash out at her "I DONT CARE MAKA I ALREADY KNOW THAT CRONA HAS BLACK BLOOD AND I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR WEAPON!!!" Then you storm off after class is done "Why do I keep getting pissed off every time Maka talks to me."

Some one ahem knata wanted me to publish more so just one more chapter then I'll finish the story without publishing for a while