Kid And Black Star

The next few days were the same, you got up, got ready for school, went to school, yelled at Maka at least once, tried talking to Crona, have lunch, have rest of your classes, went home and went to bed. And of course (d/n) picked on you the entire time.  Then one day something happened, as you were walking to school it seemed like a normal day. But once you got to the school building you saw a kid with blue spiky hair standing on top of the building yelling "YAHOOOO!!" while a girl with black long hair was trying to get him to come down. You just stared and watched in silence.... Then as you expected part of the roof came off then the boy fell. People screamed in terror but you were as quite as a mouse just watching him fall. He then landed on his feet and you could hear some people sigh in relief and sigh in annoyance. Then a boy with black hair with white stripes on one side ran out and started yelling at the blue hair boy. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING BLACK STAR THAT WAS SO DUMB!!" The boy with the black hear pretty much shrieked. Then "Black Star" chuckled,"Oh come on Kid you know that was AWESOME!!" Then so called "Kid" looked at where Black Star fell and his face went white,"NO NO NO LOOK AT IT!!" Everyone then looked at the building. "ITS NOT SYMMETRICAL IT WAS PERFECT BEFORE  BLACK STAR FELL!!" He then burst into tears and fell to the ground whimpering. Black Star and the black hair girl just stood over at him staring. (D/n) then popped out of you back, "Damn he's way over dramatic..." Then all of a sudden Kid shot up and ran to you. "Is that a demon?" He asked in awe. You stayed silent because he was way to weird to you at the moment. Then (D/n) spoke,"Uh yeah I'm a demon don't you have eyes?" Kid then gasped,"Oh my god he's just like Ragnarock!!" Then Black Star and the black hair girl walked up and studied you in awe.  You got super weirded out so you decided to walk away but they followed you all day, they even had the same classes as you. When will these guys leave you alone...