Party; Park Jimin

-------------------

You're now attending a party of a popular hot guy at school, Jimin. As a popular girl too, you had to go to the party. At first you were quite lazy because you didn't have any mood to party but your girlfriends forced you to come so you decided to come. You decided to just wear a pair of skinny jeans, tank top and a leather jacket.

"This sucks," you said alone while your friends were all with their boyfriends and everyone is drunk except for you. You went out to the balcony by yourself. Well, you're already used with Jimin's house because you came here several times so you know the directions. His house was really big, you were impressed when you first came to his house.

You look outside the balcony and lit up a cigarette. Other than popular, you were the school badass too. You were just smoking, then you hear footsteps coming closer. You look behind it was Jimin. "Hey," you said giving him a hug. "Hey, (y/n)", he hugs you back. You continued smoking then suddenly Jimin breaks off the silent. "Can i have a cigarette?" he asked. "Yeah sure," you said while holding the cigarette between your mouth and taking out a box of cigarette from the pocket of your leather jacket. You put the cigarette in between his mouth and light it up. You smirk to him.

"Alone?" you asked. "Yeah, all my friends are drunk. How 'bout you?" he asked. "Well if your friends are all drunk, that means my friends are with their drunk boyfriends so they're probably drunk too now. Or maybe their just licking each other faces."  you said. Jimin laughs. His laugh was quite cute that you stared at him. He catches you staring at him then smile. "You're actually really pretty. And hot," he said. "Hmph funny huh" you said while sucking in the cigarette and pumping out the smoke. "Yes im serious okay" he said while staring at you. "If i am pretty and hot, why don't i have a boyfriend?" you said, while looking up to the sky. "Well maybe they're just afraid to tell you," he replied.

You chuckled. "Well im not like them. Im not afraid to tell you that, Im totally in love with you," he said. You look at him with confused face. He took his and your cigarette from both of your mouths and stepped on it. He took your chin and forces your face to look at him. He then kisses you softly and you kissed him back. He cupped your cheeks while you wrap your arms around his neck. He breaks off the kiss and looked at you while smirking. He took your hand and rushed inside and to his room. He locks the door and pin you to the door. Both of you kissed. He hold both of your thighs then grabs it. You wrapped your legs around his torso. He starts walking then stop to his table. He takes off his jacket and his shirt while you take off your leaving you only with your bra on top while he was shirtless. You look at his abs. "You like them?" he said while smirking. He continues kissing you while you touch his abs.

He goes down to your neck leaving some lovebites. You moan a little and you feel him smirking. He takes you by the thighs and bring you to his bed. He slammed you on his bed. He stood at the edge of the bed, taking his pants and boxers out. You took off your pants and now only leaving you with your bra and panties. He stares at you. "Damn fuck it youre so hot" he said while topping you. He kisses you then he trails to your neck. While he  was kissing your neck, his hands goes to your back and slowly taking your bra off. He gropes your breast and you begin to moan with pleasure.

His hands suddenly rubbing your clit. You moan more. You didnt look at him but you know he's smirking. "N-No.. more... t-teasing.. i want... you in me" you said between the pants. He goes to your ear. "What did you say baby?" he asked. " I want you...  in me.." you said. He smirks then pulling down your panties. He puts on a condom on his member and slides his member in you slowly. You yelped and moan. "Tell me if im going to fast or it hurts," he said while looking at you who is grabbing the sheets as he slides in you. You nod a little. He goes up to your mouth and kisses it softly. He humps you more and more. "Fast-Faster.." you said while moaning loadly. He follows your demand and moves faster. Each thrusts hits you right at the spot. And each time he hits the right spot you moan louder. Your body moves rhythmic with his thrusts.

"Fuck it...Im about to cum" he said. "Me.. too," you said in between your moans. He thrusts faster and you moaned louder. "Jimin!" you moan before you cummed. After a few thrusts, he cums too. He collapsed beside you and turn to face you. He holds you closer and hugs you. His face is on your bare chest. You look down to him and smile. He hugs you tighter. "I love you so much," he said. "I love you too babe," you said while caressing his hair.

END

-------------------

so this is actually a quite long update. and yeah i hope people would request 'cause no one did. COME ON GUYS DONT BE AFRAID TO REQUESTTTT and yeah a you can even request a threesome or maybe and foursome (okayyy thats weird but yeah why not) haahahha bye loves ;))))