family gathering; jimin

for: sarajiminnie hope you enjoy! [ik im late sorry :( ]

------------------------------------

"Sara! Come on, we're late for the family gathering!!" shouted mom. "Do i have to go? I'm too lazy!!" you shouted back. "Go!!! You barely know your cousins! Come on, quick!" mom shouted back. "Fuck this shit" you said to myself. You threw all the stuffs you think you need in your handbag. "Hmm. Which dress?" you said while looking through your closet.

You decided to choose a floral dress with a lace cardigan. You took your boots and ran down. "Sa-! There you are. Was just about to ask you to hurry up. By the way you look really pretty" mom said. "Lol mom its just a dress. Thanks." you said while fixing your make up.

You get in the car. It took about 15 minutes to get to the place. You look out and saw a big house. "Wow. Who's house is this?" you said. "Its your aunt's we haven't met her for 15 years since she works outstation. Btw its Aunt Anne if you forget" mom said. "Hahahha thanks i'll keep that in mind" you said.

"Anne!! We're here!" mom said while ringing the door bell. "Mom, there's no use you shout because you rang the bell lol" you said. "Okay Sara okay" mom said while laughing. A woman opens the door."Hey! Susan!! Oh my its been years since we met! I missss youuuu" the woman said while hugging mom. "This must be Aunt Anne. She is sooo skinny and tall and pretty too wow" you thought. "Oh and this must be Sara" Aunt Anne said. "Yeah, it is" you said. She opens her arm and hugs you. "Come in. Make yourself like at home" she said. "Such a big house damn" you thought. "Oh and Dean is not home. He gone to Australia to do some stuffs for his job" Aunt Anne said. "Hahah same." mom said. "Dean must be her husband" you thought. "Here, lets eat first. I cooked specially for you guys." Aunt Anne said.

Three of you went to the dining table and you see lots of your favourite dishes on the table. "Come sit. Oh wait! Almost forgot my son. Jimin!!" Aunt Anne said. "Jimin! Theres a guest here and you have to come down and eat!" she said. "Sorry, hes like that." she continued. "Dont worry. Sara's like that too sometimes." mom said. "Mommmm!" you said embarassingly. Both of them laughed.

"There you are! Come greet your cousin and aunt, Jimin" Aunt Anne said. "Chill i know." Jimin said. You turned to see a beautiful human being. "Hey, Aunty Susan. And cousin..." Jimin said. "Sara, its Sara." you said. "Yeah, hey Sara" Jimin said.The way he says your name while looking at you give you those chills. "Come Jimin, sit beside Sara." Aunt Anne said. You forget that the seat beside you is the only empty seat so he has to sit beside you. He looks at you and smiled. Your heart fluttered a little and smile awkwardly at him back. He giggles slowly. "Enjoy your meal!" Aunt Anne said. You and the others began eating. As usual, your mom and aunty were gossiping.

As the meal was finished we cleaned everything up. "Okay Sara, mom is going to go out with Aunt Anne. You'll not gonna like it if you followed so do you mind staying with Jimin?" your mom asked. You looked at Jimin. "We can watch netflix and chill" Jimin said.

"Yeah its a great idea, Jimin. See! You're getting along!" mom said while patting your shoulder. "Okay, i'll stay. Will it be that long? Its 3pm already." you said. "Im not sure honey. We might be coming back home at midnight. You dont mind right? Come on its just Jimin." mom said while holding your hand. "Okay mom. Dont be too late." you said while kissing her cheeks. "I love you" mom said. "Love you too" you replied. Your mom rushed out of house and hopped in Aunt Anne's car.

"So its just you and me now" Jimin said. "Yeah." you said. You walk to the couch and sat beside him. "So what are we gonna watch?" you asked. "I dont know just watch okay" Jimin said. "Okay" you said. Jimin stands and walk to the kitchen. He came back bringing some snacks. "Here, catch." Jimin said while throwing a snack. "Thanks" you said. You put the snack aside as you dont feel like eating yet.

As the movie plays, both of you were so quiet. Until to a part of movie where the couple gets comfortable and kissing. Then, sex. It was so awkward. You realised that Jimin is getting near to you. He then touches your hand then your thighs. You can't deny him because his touch was too tender and soft. You looked at him and you see him looking at you. You look at his eyes.

"You know that you made me hard with your dress when we first see each other? Now this is what you get." he said then kissed you. You tried to push but his grip was too strong. At the end, you give in. He held you nearer. You grip his head. He held your thighs and bring him to his lap. You break the kiss and smiled. "Dont think you're the only one. You get my mind messed up when i first see you" you said. You bite your lip as he observed you. "Fuck it" he said. He kissed you. You take his shirt off then run your hands towards his body. He starts going the back of your dress and unzip your dress. He helps you take the dress of. He then observes you again. "Fuck youre so beautiful." he said. You giggled and starts kissing his chest then down to his abs. You pulled down his pants and his boxers once and you see his manhood sticking out. "Oo look at it." you said while rubbing his manhood. "Fuck it Sara" he groan. You giggled. "Damn it Sara just fill me" he said again. "What?" you tease. "Fuck.. Sara" he said. In a split of second he carries you and fill him in you. You moaned. "Fuck Jimin... fuck" you said. "What? What was that?" Jimin tease. "Fuck Jimin harder" you said. "Jimin? You cant call me that." he tease again. "Fuck it daddy... Harde-" you havent finished your sentence and he hits you hard on the spot. "There daddy" you moan. He makes you move up and down. You moan and moan while gripping his hair.

After ups and downs, moans and groans, grips and touches, both of you release the juice. You fell on top of him. He hugs you."You felt amazing. Wow." he said. You smiled and kissed his cheeks. You stood up and took his shirt and wear it. You smiled while looking at him. He sits down while looking at you while smiling. "How can you still stand and twirl around after we fucked hard?" he said while holding your hand. You laughed. He stands and head upstairs. You stand there feeling empty.

"Here take this shirt and pants. And if our mom gets weird about it, just say you werent comfortable wearing that dress and you showered" he said. "Okay baby" you kissed him. He smiled and caress your hand.

-----------------

I THINK THIS IS A LONG UPDATE AND YEAH IM BACK LOVES HAAHAHA i feel a bit better now :) Ill update more soon!!! thank you for waiting