chapter 9

Kylie

I Wokeup to the sun shining brightly through the opened windows, along with the familiar smell of the ocean. I yawned and pushed my hair out of my face before getting up and starting my morning hygiene.

I started the water and played 'in the morning' by nao

Stepping into the shower, I let the water run over my back and through my hair.

The curtains were pushed back and I seen a naked August stepping into the shower.

"Good morning papa" I half whispered while rubbing his chest

He looked down at me before grabbing my wet ass and giving it a smack while kissing my neck. Grabbing my now soaked hair, he pulled my head back and continued kissing my neck.

I let out a soft moan and kissed his lips before grabbing his shaft and gently stroking it.

"You want it baby ?" He asked, his words kind of slurred

"Yes daddy" I moaned

He gripped my waist and smacked my ass then rubbing it.

"Turn around and bend over" he said pushing me lightly.

I did as I was told and felt him pull my hair once again, causing my head to go backwards. I felt him ease in as I let out a moan while throwing it back.

"Fuck daddy, yes" I yelled out

He went harder as I screamed out in pleasure. All you could hear was the smacking noises of the water as he went in and out

-----------
"August can you stop being so damn stupid" I yelled in annoyance

He was geeked about his photo shoot today and he's been playing all damn day. It was okay at first but now he just being a straight asshole

"Baybeh I'm just excited damn. Be happy fa daddy" he said smiling in my face.

"I am happy babe, you just play so damn much, go get ready. We have to get going" I said getting up

He ran up the stairs like a big ass kid while I took my time walking up these long as spiral stairs, being almost 3 months pregnant and walking up stairs do not mix.

Walking into the room, I seen August getting dressed.

"You look so handsome baby" I cooed

Walking up to me, he grabbed my waist and gave me a kiss

"What I done told you bout that mushy shit" he spoke lowly.

My hormones immediately started to race. We have to get going now before I have this man spread out on this bed.

"Come on babe, we have to go" I said nervously, backing out of his grip

He chuckled and picked up his bag with his changing clothes and accessories for the photo shoot.

"You ready mama ?"

"Yeah, my shoes are downstairs. Come on" I said walking towards the door

The car ride was about 30 minutes long and filled with silence, except the radio playing back to sleep by Chris Brown. I looked over at august and he had this uneasy expression on his face. I could tell he was nervous.

"You okay baby ?" I asked rubbing his hand.

"Yeah I'm good baybeh, a nigga just nervous as fuck about this shit. Ya heard me" he said rubbing his sweaty hands on his jeans.

I smiled, he was so cute sometimes.

"It's okay to be nervous baby, but I'm telling you there's nothing to worry about. You gonna take your fine ass out there and kill that photo shoot. You hear me ? Show that camera who's boss, understand me. I want you-"