chapter 2

I looked out the plane window, it was sunny but then again it was only 7:00am there. Pretty soon I relised I went off into a complete daze until Daniel said, "Caitlyn do you want me to get your bag down?" "Oh sure, thanks! " I nodded.

We were walking through the airport and there had to be about 50, 000 people here! it was so crowed! I honestly really didnt know where I was going but Taylor was the leader,  acting like she knew her way around but really she was just following everyone else....plus the exit signs.

"So who did you end up sitting by?" Taylor said " Well this really cute guy named Daniel, but he's not so much my type." I assured her "since when did you have a certain 'type' " "Um always...?" "Well anyway I got sat but this annoying kid who spoke German and I felt bad cause he was talking to me but I couldn't really understand him, come to think of it, I think he was really insulting me!" Taylor wasn't the smartest one when it came to 'common sence'

I happend to notice Daniel has been following us, but I mean there really is only one way to get out. Have you ever felt like someone's following you,  but you find it ok cause their cute? Well that's how I feel. Once we finally got to the airports rental car place, we had to pick a car to buy, yes this is a rental car place but at certain places they will let you buy the car, we ended up choosing a white jeep/hummer. I didn't see Daniel since then but I mean that's ok, he was a complete stranger anyways. We finally arive at this white side by side condo, its actually pretty spaceish if you ask me. (if you would like to see pictures of rooms and the house and outfits go on their instagram which is on the very first page, the authors note.)

  our house was really modern acutally. I decided to sit down for a second because I was pooped out from everything that was happening today. I actually fell asleep though. As soon as i woke up I checked my phone to see what time it was.... 12pm. then I see Taylor open the door. "Oh hey, I was just gonna introduce myself to the neighbors, since you we're sleeping j didn't wanna wake you, but since your up do you wanna come?" askes Taylor. "Erm sure let me change though."

I ran up to my room and put on a flowy white tank top with a infinity sign on it and bright hot pink shorts that looked so good with my beautifully tanned skin. I let my hair fall into wavey curls from my messy bun and applied a little bit more makeup. and me and Taylor walked out the door.Taylor was wearing bright Orange shorts with a white laced flowy strapless tanktop and her hair was in abmessy fishtail braid to the side and we both were wearing the so called "jesus sandals" both in gold.

When we arrived at the door, Taylor knocked and then a guy who look oh so familiar to me appeared. ....it was Daniel.