chapter 3

" Skip?" I said

" Oh um hey Caitlyn, what are you doing here?"

"Me and my friend Taylor just moved in across the street and we were introducing ourselves to our neighbors.. Do you live here?"

"Oh no my friend Luke, Jai and. ..."

Skip was cut off by someone running up to the front door.

"Daniel who are you talking to?"

"And thats Beau who i've just been interrupted by..."

Beau gazed in awh at Taylor.

"Well you two are welcome to come in, I guess." Said Skip.

We walked through the door and into a house that look similar to ours but flipped.

"You can sit there ill find the other boys."

We sat on the couch and saw another boy who seemed pretty perky.

"Hi im James and who might you two be?"

"Taylor"

"Caitlyn"

"Nice to meet you!"

He turned around and continued to watch T.V

"What do you want Daniel?!" shouted a boy who sounded a bit tried with a morning voice that was insanely cute. I look at my phone, its almost 12:15. So not that early.

"Shut up Luke and be patient." said another boy

How many were there?!

"Some people just arnt morning people" Taylor whispered to me. I couldnt help but giggle.

Two boys came out. One in sweatpants and a t-shirt and one in boxer. Im pretty sure their twins?

"Awh Luke! Come on there's girls over here!" shouted James

Me and Taylor couldnt help but laugh

"Opps" Luke smirked

" Come on and stop being perverted Luke." said the other twin....whose name I havent learned yet.

"Sorry Taylor and Caitlyn, but thats James on the couch, Luke in the boxers and Jai fully clothed oh and you know who me and Daniel are."

"Well im Taylor and thats Caitlyn."

"If you want we could show you around, I mean if you want?" said Daniel

"Sure!" said Taylor

"Ill meet up with you guys, I have to use the bathroom." I said

"Oh down the hall to the left." said Jai

"Thanks! "

"Ill meet up with you guys too, I gotta  change.".said naked Luke

"Alright. " said Beau

They all walked out the door and I went down the hall but Luke didnt move.

I did what I needed to and then walked down the hallway, only too be stopped by someone grabbing my waist.

"Can you wait for me?" I felt Luke's warm body press against mine. I turned around and saw him smirking. What did I get myself into?

*****Sorry its so short I just have updated in forever and I thought I should.  So im having a contest! if you wanna be James Skips girlfriend (maybe Jai but he might be with Ariana for this book....not to sure yet) but all you have to do is comment one of the 3 boys of who you want and I will randomly chose! also im sorry if you pick Jai and he ends up being with Ariana! Thanks guys! love youuuuu -Lindseys******