chapter two

Start writing your story

*shay*

I hear my door bell ring so i go and get it and at the door it was curry we got in his car. The whole way there he was asking all the questions . He opened my door for me like a gentleman once we got in the fancy restaurant our seats were all ready reserved for us. I asked him what happen between him and Ayehsa he said he caught her cheating with Kevin Durant. He had a couple of drinks but i had more than he had next thing you know i ended up at his house naked next to him and he said" you passed out so i took you to my house and you just went wild i didn't wanna do it on the first date but you just was doing some things and i couldn't help my self." I said " sorry i get a little too freaky when i drink too much." he said " oh it's ok i like freaky girl and what we did last night was good enough."

*curry*

I can't believe we just had sex on the first date. I ain't even going to lie i loved it. she went down stairs and made breakfast after breakfast she had to leave like always . Some blocked number called me it was Ayesha she wanted to talk about us and i said sorry but you have to move on and i asked about Riley and she said that she is at her grand mom house.

1 YEAR LATER

Me and shay have been together for the longest but i moved into her house cause her house was five times bigger than mines and riley moved in Ryan is still staying with ayesha . Shay goes to work Monday - Thursday and gets about 10 million dollars out of the whole year. But today when i got home she was in the bed with all the lights off and laying and laying in the bed . so i jumped in the bed and she took off all her clothes so did i and things got pg but then someone turns on the light and it was shay and i looked next to me it ayesha and all i could is shay in tears and she ran down stairs so i cursed the fuck out of ayehsa and when i went down stairs shay was gone . So i kicked ayesha out and its been liked 5 days . Of course i called her like 100 times but she nevered picked up.

*LAILA*

It's been like five days since i seen curry but i have been making it i have been staying at mom friends condo. I stomach started to hurt so i went to the doctor. He said "ma do you know that your pregnant." said" excuse me " he said " yes ma you are one your 20th week you have about 18 to go." And of course told me the gender and Soon as i left the doctors office i took like five pregnancy test and they all came out positive.So of course i have to talk to curry now . So i went to the house right when i walked in all i seen was trash everywhere and on the counter was ice cream i yelled his name and he came down stairs . I told him i am not talking to you until this house is clean.

HOUR LATER

Okay the house looks better now can we sit on the couch and talk. he said " sure but i wanted to tell you that nothi... " i interrupted him " we can talk about that later but i wanted to tell you that i am pregnant." he had a big smile on his face and jumped up and hug me . I told him the gender off they baby he was happy and sad at the same time