chapter one

shay

My name is shay currently single , big fan of the warriors .My mom died last year and my dad has cancer . I have been going threw some thing with my life so i go to the gym to re leave myself.

curry

My name is Stephen curry currently single, looking for the right one. After me and Ayesha divorce it was hard times. My mom isn't doing well , and my dad is drinking too much . I was at the gym and i accidentally bumped into this lady ,and i helped her pick up her stuff the moment i seen her face i said "dam ma" she said " what i know my face is ugly" i said "nooooo, you look fine" she smiled and said ' wait, are you Stephen curry" i said "sure am" and " then she said " i can't believe you called me fine " then i said " forget that what is your number" then she gave it to me and then said " i am so sorry i have to go" and she ran away .

shay

I can't believe i just meet stephen curry and he just called me fine and asked for my number. it feels like a dream to me . *phone says ding*

curry: wassup, why you left like that

me: my dad has cancer and i have to check up on him

curry: sorry to hear that but anyways whats your plans for tmrw

me: really nothing

curry: well can i take you out to dinner

me: sure what time

curry: at 8:00 pm and i'll pick you up

me:see you tmrw

curry: alright pretty lady

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up and curry texted me already

curry: i wanna see u right now

me: where

curry:lets get some coffee

me: which cafe

curry: the one on miller road

i drover down there and curry walked up to me hugged me and tried to brag my butt but i moved and then he was blushing. The whole day we was just talking and getting to know each other but he had to leave cause riley had a doctors app. and he didn't wanna miss it. I went to the to go get me a dress for tonight i brought a black and white casual dress and i had an hour before our date so i washed and then left and ............................................................................................................................................................................................