fin.

Luhan woke up, his head pounding and dead weight on his stomach.  Blinking his eyes a few times, he saw sunshine pouring through his window.  It hit him that it was incredibly hot in the house.  Shoving a messy haired Chen off him, he pushed himself to his feet, regaining his balance when the world revolved around him

            He peered to where the clock was and was surprised to see it was past noon.  Just how late did they all drink last night?  Luhan only started the drinking session because today would be Sehun’s birthday, and he wanted to loosen his little brother up.

            As he stood there, he couldn’t remember what happened last night.  The only image he got was all the others laughing, but that’s about it.  Looking down, vodka and beer bottles lay everywhere on the floor, and he sighed knowing he’ll order everyone to clean up their mess.           

            Then he noticed something.

            It's past noon.

            Usually Sehun would be out, preparing lunch for both of them in silence, and the others if they’re here.  But he smelled nothing coming from the kitchen.  Luhan walked out of the living and peered into the kitchen.  No Sehun.

            Must have slept in. Luhan thought nonchalantly.  He shrugged and returned to the living room, kicking and shoving everyone to wake them up.  Their response to his abuse was groans, but the only one to sleep through the pain was Chanyeol.  That boy surely can sleep after a party.

            After about an hour or two, the living room, dining room, and kitchen were spotless.  It made Luhan glad that his friends had no problem cleaning up their mess, and were even willing enough to do it without Luhan yelling at them to.  Maybe a little yelling at Kai and Tao, but that’s about it.

            “Where’s Sehunnie?” Chanyeol asked with a frown on his face. “He hasn’t made lunch like usual.”

            “I’ll make lunch, its okay.” Kyungsoo offered, already heading towards the kitchen.

            Suho scratched the back of his head, “Maybe he’s too embarrassed to come out?”

            “Probably.” Luhan agreed a little quietly.  It is a bit weird though.  Sehun usually comes out to make sure there’s food for everyone, all the time.  Today is the first time he has done any of his usual service.

            “Well, uh—“ Kris opened his mouth but stopped abruptly, looking away.  Everyone gave him curious glances, some even suspicious.  Luhan crossed his arms and walked up the handsome English-Chinese fluent giant.

            “Well, what?” Luhan asked him in a flat voice.

            “You really don’t remember what you said last night?” Kris responded to him in a quiet voice, seeming a little taken back.

            “No?”

            “Then it’s not worth repeating, seeming as everyone else here doesn’t remember.” The dark and short haired giant shrugged. “Just go check on him if you’re so worried.  You’re his hyung.”

            “We’re not brothers.” Luhan quickly snapped.  That day replayed in his mind and anger, sadness, and madness boiled up within him.  Sure, he doesn’t mind that Sehun plays the good little brother, but he will never forgive him for letting their parents die.  Why did he live, and have Luhan do all the dirty work?  Thank goodness for their wealthy inheritance.