|| Tempest ||

|| So I made a playlist.||

This is it, you don't have to listen to it, but they all  just kind of fit into the story and I thought I'd share it with you.

- That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed For Me) ~ Panic! At The Disco

- Love at first sight ~ The Brobecks.

- Making all things new ~ Aaron Espe

Tempest closed the door to her car and rushed to the other side of the road. She could already see the big building in front of her and looked up in amazement. "wow," she exclaimed. She walked up to the door, whilst everyone else had started to notice this girl who they'd never seen before. Some people stared at her, other people had started to whisper and give her strange looks. Tempest chose to ignore them and walked inside the school.

"Hello, you must be Tempest Bay, Welcome to Broward," an old lady, who Tempest thought was the vice principal of the school as it said VP on the badge she was wearing. She nodded and followed the woman, who apparently was named miss Prince, into her office. After she'd gotten her schedule, miss Prince followed Tempest into her class and then left her to go into the class.

"As I was saying, the people there... Oh hello! Who do we have here?" Asked an old man who was teaching the class with wide arm gestures and a sweaty forehead. Tempest wondered how that'd happened. "I'm Tempest Bay, this is my first day at Broward," she said and felt all heat rise up to her cheeks. The whole class was staring at her at this point and she started to feel extremely uncomfortable. "Alright miss Tempest Bay, you can take a seat next to Joella over there. I am mister Howard by the way, your history teacher for this semester." He pointed over to a girl with curly hair and very revealing clothes on. She smiled at her and Tempest sat down next to her.

"Hi Tempest, I'm Joella, nice to meet you," she whispered and stuck out her hand out. Tempest shook it and smiled back. The hour went by fast and the bell rung. The class was dismissed and Tempest followed Joella over to the cafeteria. "Would you like to meet the rest of my friends?" She asked and Tempest nodded. The two walked over to a table filled with people. One of them immediately caught her eye. It was a boy with dark blonde hair and brown eyes and with a smile so beautiful, she'd never seen anything like him. She immediately felt the urge to get to know everyone at that table and especially this boy, who she'd already laid her eyes on. The boy had apparently noticed her staring, as he smiled back. Tempest, who hadn't noticed herself, found herself quickly looking away and beginning to walk faster behind Joella.

"So, these are my best friends. Friends, this is Tempest Bay. She just moved here from..." Joella stopped her sentence as Tempest hadn't told her yet. "Brooklyn." Everyone nodded and a girl with black hair sitting on the table started talking. "Hi, I'm Jacqueline, but you can call me Jackie." Another girl, sitting next to the boy who Tempest had been staring at the entire time started introducing herself. "Hey, I'm Rani and this is my boyfriend Jackson." Rani pointed at the boy with the dark blonde hair. Jackson, as his name apparently was, smiled at me. "Hi."

"And I'm Farrah. I'm the weird one around here," a girl with thick and curly blonde hair said. She was sitting next to Rani and playing a game on her phone. Tempest actually thought she hadn't noticed her, but apparently she had and Tempest already liked her. Joella also introduced Tempest to Wallace, a guy who was also playing games on his phone and tended to look up and stare at Jacqueline. She also met Jason who was a really big guy, who acted extremely gay. Joella had told Tempest he hadn't come out of the closet yet, but that no one would be surprised if he did.

"He is probably the most gayest person I've ever met, so I'm only surprised he's not come out yet," she'd told her. After meeting him, Tempest definitely agreed. She did like him though, as she had a friend down in Brooklyn who reminded her a lot of Jason.

At the end of the day she had been in classes with almost all of them, except Jackson. He probably just took a lot of other classes, but she couldn't stop thinking about him, about how he said hi to her and looked her right in the eye. She still remembered feeling like a bomb had just exploded in her stomach. She didn't know why, but she felt so intrigued by this boy and everything about him. She only had one little problem, Rani. She was probably the most possessive girlfriend Tempest had ever met and she was pretty sure Jackson didn't mind as he looked at her the way I had seen Wallace look at Jackie.

Madly in love.