↣ jealous. | setting: shirabu's room

Your COTD(Clothes of the Day):

↣ tap. tap. tap. You stared at the male tapping his pencil on the desk, beside his bed, which you were on. You rolled over onto your stomach.

"Kenjiro~" you hollered into his pillow. You heard a small 'hmm?' from the male."I'm bored. Can't you study when I'm not here?" You asked.

"Well, you keep coming over on my free time I spend for studying." He backfired. You groaned."ah, I'll just go over to my friend's house. She/He will entertain me more than you." You said trying to rival him up.

You got up from the bed, but you were pushed back down onto the bed. You stared at the male hovering over you.

"W-Wh-Wha?" You stuttered out.

"Stay." He said. You smiled and cupped his face."I was just kidding." You pecked his lips. He lifted your head and kissed you.

You slightly moaned, causing him to feel a bit horny. He dominated your mouth with his tongue.'He seems to be a bit fired up today.'

You placed your hands on his shoulders, massaging them with your thumb."(whispers) take it off..." You looked at him puzzled."What?"

He lifted your upper body up and removed your white, transparent shirt. Then he pulled up your black tank-top. Leaving you in your (favorite color) bra, white shorts, and (favorite color) panties.

He pulled his grey t-shirt off and threw it on the floor. He return kissing you and unclasp your bra, releasing your perky buds to the air conditioned room.

You tried pulling yourself away, pushing his shoulders away."What are you doing?" He asked, making you halt into a stop.

"I uh...am new to...this." You mumbled looking towards the ground."I am too." He said, focusing your attention back on him.

"I'll be gentle."

You exhaled and calmed down."...you can continue." You felt him take your left nipple into his mouth, sucking the flesh, causing you to arch your back. His right hand working on your coordinate breast.

You felt his left hand trail down to your shorts. Feeling him unbutton the button with his two fingers, you felt the pressure of the shorts loosen.

You grabbed the waistline of the shorts and pulled it down. Leaving you in your panties. Shirabu had pulled his black shorts off and left him only in boxers.

You wanted to tease him, so you slowly grazed your two fingers(index and middle) on his crotch. You saw his face cringe a bit as a groan emitted out of his lips.

You pulled down his boxers and took his shaft in your hand. Hearing him softly pant and groan, you smiled and kissed him. You felt his arms wrap around your waist and lift you a few centimeters off the bed.

Feeling his pre-cum on your fingers as you rubbed his tip, you felt him twitch signaling his upcoming release."You're coming..." You said, quietly.

Before he could release, he slammed you down on his bed and kissed you, roughly. His fingers latched themselves on your underwear, you felt the fabric slip down to your ankles.

The cool air mixed with your warm wetness produced from your womanhood, caused your insides to coil a bit. Shirabu pulled away, leaving kisses trailing all the way down to your sex.

He softly blew your oozing sex, looking up at your reaction, causing him to harden again. Your eyes closed, arched back, your breasts jiggled as you unknowingly shove your lower body onto his face.

He stuck two fingers into your hole and repeatively pumping it, adding pressure each time."M-More...Kenjiro! Ah~"

He did this a few more times, your wetness coating his fingers. He grabbed your thighs up, enough for them to touch your breasts. He aligned his member to your entranced and slowly inserted his lower organ.

As his hips slowly touching yours, you let out a huge pant and signal him to continue. He pulled himself halfway out and slammed right back again.

Every thrust, he saw you part your lips, your breasts constantly bouncing as they tap onto your thighs."I'm coming..."

He felt himself twitch as your sex closed in on his member. A few more sloppy thrusts, the two of you climaxed together.

Pants filled the room, Shirabu pulled his member out of your womanhood and collapsed beside you.

"Love you...Kenjiro ♡"