-/Akatsuki vs Espada\- {Who wins her heart?}part6-

Chapter 6: Deidara Or Sasori?

I walked away angrily. That Sasori guy really has some nerve. I’m nothing but nice, and joking trying to get along with them, and all he does is play head games! HEAD GAMES!!! I learned in high school that boys do that. But I figured by being 40 years old, he would be over that.

What ever. I don’t need him. I have to test the rest of the Akatsuki members. I’m not going to let one guy get to me. No matter how hot he is. Wait! No, ew!!!!!!!!!!! He’s so not hot. He is 40. But…. Ugh! He is hot. He looks so young. How does that work?

“Aya-san!!!” A voice yelled after me.

“Leave her Deidara!” Sasori yelled after Deidara.

I began kicking at a rock. The further away from them, the more mist that showed up. I looked around, just realizing I was lost. I had no idea where I was, and with this mist, I lost all sense of direction. I looked up toward the sky, but the mist was to thick.

If lost, remain where you’re out. Someone will come and find you.

“Of course. Basic thing we learn at school.” I mutter quietly to myself.

“Who are you?” A voice demands.

“Aya.” I reply.

“Aya who.”

“My name is not to be given out.” I reply back.

“Don’t test me you little bitch.” The voice yells back.

“I’m not testing you. And who is it that is speaking to me? Are you so scared of me, that you can’t even show your face?”

“Aya, don’t forget that you are in my trap.”

“Trap?” I ask confused.

“Yes my…” He says while being cut off. The mist cleared up, and I saw Deidara walking up to me.

“Are you stupid?!” He yells at me.

“Why?” I ask still confused.

“He would have killed you. Why would you just run into a trap like that?”

“I didn’t. I walked.”

“Don’t get smart with us, girl.” Sasori says.

“Okay. This has got to stop!” I demanded. “I’m not being sarcastic. I am simply stating the truth.”

“Oh.” Sasori says.

“Ya.” I reply a bit agitated.

“Is that how you were raised?”

“No, it’s…. I mean yeah.” I say looking away.

“We should get going.” Sasori says.

“Yeah, we should.” I say following behind them.

“Back to my art, un.” Deidara says.

Both me and Sasori groan.

Once back to the bird, I hesitated to get onto the bird. I just stood there.

“You going to get on?” Sasori whispers into my ear from behind me.

I jump a little from being surprised, and say “Uhm…. Ya I guess.”

“Good.” He says as he wraps his arm around my waste and jumps up onto the clay.

“Unhand me.” I say.

“Make me.” He says pulling me closer.

“Are you just doing this to piss me off?” I ask.

“Maybe.” He replies.