Things Are Perfect

It's been four years since you and Erza Scarlet had gotten together.  You thought everything was as great as it could be, until she proposed.

You had gotten home late that night and were exhausted.  You had gone straight to your room, and that's when you saw her.  She was standing by the window, in a beautiful dress that complimented her hour glass figure.  She smiled when you walked in, and walked over to greet you.

The proposal ended up to be the best moment of your life.  She didn't get on one knee or anything, but the way she looked at you and the way she held you was better than anything you could've wanted.

It's been two years since the wedding, and you thought that the night she proposed was the best night of your life.  But it wasn't.  Erza managed to top it.

"Erza?" You said as you sat up, stretching and looking back at the scarlet haired girl.  "You awake?"

She was staring at the ceiling, and you thought for a moment that she was asleep with her eyes open.  You leaned over and kissed her cheek in order to get her attention.  It worked.  She looked at you, a smile forming on her lips.

"Good morning," She said.  "How'd you sleep?"

You blushed a little before answering her question.

"Y-yeah..." You smiled a little and rubbed the back of your head.

"Good," She said, blushing herself.  "(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?" You said, your cheeks still a shade of pink.

"I want..." She shook her head and looked away before mumbling the rest.

"Huh?" You leaned over slightly to hear better.

"I want a child..." She looked into your (E/C) eyes and your jaw dropped.

"Erza... That's..."

She looked away from you and began to get up and leave.  You were frozen, hoping that she would stop at the door and turn around.

When you realized she wasn't you jumped up and ran after her.  You threw your arms around her just as she she got her hand on the doorknob.  You held onto her tightly as you spoke softly to her.

"Erza, let me finish," You said.  "I get a say in this too..."

Erza didn't respond, but she let go of the doorknob.  So you went on.

"I do get a right to not know how to respond," You said.  "It's a big step, and there are a lot of things that need to be discussed."

"I want a girl..." She said quietly.

"Erza..."

"(Y/N), please, its been two years since we were married and four since we started to call each other 'mine'..."

"Erza, you aren't understanding me, I want a child too!" You shouted.  "But we have to do things before we can just have one!"

She looked at you and smiled. Tears fell down her cheeks.

~Time Skip~

You were sitting in your and Erza's living room.  Erza was on the floor, playing with your beautiful baby girl.  She was five and her hair was already at her shoulders.  She had your eyes, and Erza's hair, her skin was fair, and her smile reminde you and Erza of each other.

"Erza," You laughed as your daughter jumped on Erza.

"I'm so happy," You heard her laugh.

"Mhm, things are just perfect now aren't they...?" You mumbled to yourself.  They both heard you and smiled at you.