Chp.1 On are way there

Hey guys I hope you like it and yeah this is my first book. Mackie has Light straight brown hair with blond streaks and blues eyes almost as blue as Nash's. Katie has blond hair with pink strikes and greenish eyes.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mackie WAKE UP!!!!! I heard my best friend yell. I sat straight up on the bed with a huge Simile because today we were leaving to go to Magcon!!! Mackie what are you going to wear today Katie asked? I don't know I replied and jumped in the shower. When I got out I saw Katie looking at Twitter she was reading a tweet that said ( Going to are Hotel to chill before Magcon PS. We're staying in a hotel out of town-Nash)
I got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I was wearing a white crop top that said single on it cause I was lol and  blue jean shorts(Bootie Shorts) and white vans with a black sweat-shirt that said crushing in bright green. Katie was wearing a tight blue shirt that said wild thing,black skirt and black vans.

••••••••••••••Packing•••••••••••••••••••••
We packed all the cute-hot things we had to wear and are bikinis of course.
•••••••••••••••••In The Car•••••••••••••••
We put are stuff in the trunk and I started to drive. Just as I pulled out of the drive way I plugged my phone in and played my music. (aka all Shawn Mendes song for the most part)

•••••••••••••••At The Hotel••••••••••••••
When we got to the hotel and checked in and got are keycards. Are room was on the 4th floor they upgraded us to a friends room (has a living room in the middle and a door on the left and a door on the right to separate rooms) because they gave are room away on accident.
>>>>>>>>In Are Room>>>>>>>>>>
Wow this is so big  Katie said and called the room off to the left. So I said I will take the right I guess and we both started laughing. I yelled to Katie and asked if this place has a pool? Katie yelled it has a huge pool apparently. We both walked out and sat in the living room. Katie and me both said lets go check out the pool at the same time. I grabbed my phone and money and keycard and walk out. As me and Katie were walking to the elevator I tripped and some one caught me and It was the one and only Taylor Caniff and Jack Johnson I got up and said thanks and blushed well Katie giggled. We then realized who it was and my jaw dropped and then asked what they were doing here, before the could reply I added  Nash tweeted you guys were staying out of town. Jack was about to say something but Taylor jumped in and said that's just to keep the fans away he said giving me and Katie a seduce of smile and a wink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the first chapter go and read the next it will start where I left off.