Is It Really You

Just to clarify Jack (Jack Johnson the blond one) when we bumped into the Magcon boys in the elevator we were on are way back up stairs -thanks 
THIS WILL HAVE SWEARING
My brothers Nash and Hayes never told the Magcon guys about me
>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Mackies POV

When we were in the elevator Taylor was basically flirting with us all the way to the 4th floor. Jack was just rolling his eyes like he was jealous it was kinda cute. When we got to the 4th floor we all got off the elevator. Me and Katie said bye to them and and walked in are room the boy walked right passed are room and Jack wrote are room number down on his hand. When we got into are room we stared fan girling over them. When we final calmed down We heard a knock on the door. It was the one and only Jack Johnson he asked me for my number I was so happy but did not show it. We gave each other are numbers then he left and said text you later. I was in super shock because Jack Johnson just asks for my number. Me and Katie we going to get something to eat when I got a text.
JackJ😱😍:Hey Mackie what's up? On his phone this Is the contact he has 4 me.
Mackie😏:Just getting something to eat. HBU❓
JackJ😱😍:Just hungry and board.

MACKIE SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!! I heard Katie scream. Sorrry popping the ry.
What are we going to eat? Katie asked.

Katie P.O.V

As soon as I asked Mackie what she wanted to eat she got a evil smirk on her face I was sure this would be bad. Let's get pizza and bring it to the guys she said. I acted like I didn't really care but Mackie saw right through me. We got the pizza's and knocked on the door thinking only Jack and Taylor were in there. As soon as the door opened Arron looked at us so confused. I swear it felt like we were standing there for five minutes before Arron said something. Finial Arron said that if we didn't tell anyone they were staying here he would spend with us and do anything we wanted with him. Mackie said we weren't here to fan girl over them we were just going to bring them pizza Arron had a huge smile then moved out of the way so we could come in.

JJ=Jack Johnson

Arron's P.O.V

I moved out of the way to let 2 girls in that had pizza. As soon as Taylor saw the girl with light brown hair with like blond in it he jumped up and ran over to here and lifted her up. At this point JJ looked super jealous and when the girl (Mackie)started to laugh Hayes face lit up with a what the fuck look. Hayes couldn't see the girl so he got up and went to see this person. When this girl laid eyes on Hayes you could tell she was freaking out inside, Nash walked in and screamed "I smell pizza" and as he saw the girls he froze and his jaw dropped Mackie grabbed the others girls hand and said we have to go they ran out the door. Final Nash and Hayes snapped out of it what's wrong with you guys Taylor asked? In a rude way.

Nash's P.O.V

I smelt pizza so I walked out to see my sister Mackie shes a little older then Hayes and a little younger then me. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to present time still Nash's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I told Taylor to stay away from her in the most fucking rude voice possible and walked into my room and slammed the door. Hayes ran after Mackie and Taylor went stomping into his room like a five year old.

Cameron's P.O.V

We went into Nash's room and he was pissed. Nash what is with you and that girl? Nothing just stay away from her he got up and walk out of the his room. Taylor walked in} So do you know why he flipped out on my for picking up that girl? {JJ talking} Her name is MACKIE!! JJ almost attacked Taylor for saying that girl .

Mackies P.O.V
When Arron let us in Taylor saw me and picked me up so I laughed, Then  someone came around the corner but I couldn't see who it was until Taylor put me down I saw Hayes and started to freak out inside (inside I mean like in my head) then Nash walked in and I grabbed Katie's hand and pulled her out the door and fast as I could. I twisted my ankle and fell to the ground and I felt something crack Katie was running in front of me so she didn't hear me fall until I screamed in pain. She stopped dead in her tracks and ran to me I started to cry (keep in mind I'm 17 and crying so it has to hurt really bad I'm also a bad ass and no one has ever seen my cry) Back to what going on ..... Katie was freaked out because like I said no one has ever seen me cry then Hayes come running out and sees my crying. What wrong he asks me well Katie tells him what happened I stopped crying. Hayes runs back to the Magcon boys room and grabbed his keys and screamed Nash we have too go now. Nash came running out to me with Hayes and all the other behind them It was embarrassing Nash picked me up and put me in his car Hayes and Katie got in all the guys got into a van and followed us still super confused and we went to the Emergency room.

At the hospital ------------------------------->

Nash's POV

When we got there Hayes carried Mackie into the hospital with Katie right next to him then set her on a bed with wheels for broken bones and they took her back they said only two people could go back with her so Hayes and Katie went. I sat down in the waiting room then all the guys came rushing in.

Jack Johnson's POV =JJ
Hayes came into are room screaming for Nash they ran into the hall we all ran after them. I saw Mackie on the ground holding her ankle in a lot of pain Nash picked her up and carried he to his car and stared to drive so we jumped in are van and followed them still confused. When we got there Nash was sitting in the waiting room and we all sat down by Nash it was dead silent for five minutes. Then Camron final asked what we were all wondering who is that we all looked at Nash. Nash mumbled my sister. I asked what? Then he said my sister. We all were shocked then Hayes came out and we all stood up Hayes said she got a hairline fracture and that she just needs to ice it and wear a brace under he shoe. Then Hayes and Nash walked back to the room and got Mackie and they walked out.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Hey guys someone (Mackie) is still might (will) get pregnant by how tho 😏and hope you liked it tomorrow being June 11 I will have a new chapter.  Starting from wear where we left off bye chicks 🐥 write you tomorrow.