CielxSebastian: In Love With A Demon

Hey guys it's alois237 here.
So this is my first story I'm making and hopefully when u guys read this it will probably be good lol. If it's not good or i need to add something u can tell me but don't say it in a mean way please :)
Ill tell u 5 things about myself before the story begins.
1.) I'm a manga artist (or anime if u wanna call it that) and I guess I'm pretty good at it.
2.) I've been drawing anime/manga since I was in 2nd grade so that gives u kind of a sum on how I draw now.
3.) of course I love black butler and love cielxsebastian A LOT XD XD that's why I'm doing a story about them.
4.) I draw everyday at least when I have time or I'm not lazy XD XD XD
5.) I watched season 1 and 2 of black butler and I loved all of it and I have the DVDs, cosplay, books, and more :).
If u have any question about me or the story please feel free to ask :3

I don't own the characters

Now let the story begin!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as light filled the room. "A few more minutes....." I pulled the blankets over me, not letting the light in. Chuckling, sebastian gently pulled the covers away. "I'm sorry young master, but you have a very busy schedule today" I sighed then sat up, rubbing my eyes. As sebastian dressed me, he tells me all the stuff that I have to do today. "And last but not least, lady Elizabeth would like you to sing." My eyes widen. SING?!?! THAT'S THE LAST THING I WOULD WANT TO DO!!!!! Sebastian looked up at me and smiles gently. "I heard you have quite a nice voice, young master." I growled. "No I don't. I don't want to sing. Tell Elizabeth to find someone else to sing for her." He shook his head. "I'm sorry, but you can't reject lady Elizabeth's request. She is your fiancé." I rolled my eyes and sighed "fine then...." Sebastian stood and bowed. "I will have breakfast momentarily." As I watched sebastian leave, I muttered. "Stupid Elizabeth...." Standing up, I left the room and headed to my office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
After hours of hard work I finally finished all my paper work. The bad thing was......now I have to go sing...... Hesitating, I slowly made my way downstairs to where everyone was waiting. "YAY!!!!!! CIEL'S GONNA SING FOR US!!!!!!" Elizabeth shouted happily. I just nodded then got on top of a stool. I thought for a bit of what I was going to sing. I knew a lot of song that I listen and sing to myself, but I always had this feel that someone was watching me. After I found out what I was going to sing and took a deep breath. "He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes, started making his way pass two in the morning." I was singing Remembering Sunday. One of my favorite songs. After I finished, everyone was smiling and clapping. A few were close to tears like Elizabeth, Finnian, and Mey-Rin. Tsk. I looked around to see if sebastian was there, watching me but he wasn't there. A part of me was terribly sad. Why am I sad? He's just my butler. I shouldn't feel sad just because he wasn't there to watch me sing. I got off the stool and went to my room. I flopped down on the bed and sighed quietly, muttering. "Stupid sebastian....I really wanted him to hear me sing....." Tired, I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((Sebastian's POV))
The young master sang beautifully. I heard him get off the stool he was standing on to sing and I moved away from the spot I was listening so he wouldn't notice I was there. I could feel the pain he felt when I wasn't there to stand and watch him sing. I love the young master. Not because I have to. I really do love my young master. In that way. I walked up to his room and slowly opened the door. "Master?" I smiled a bit seeing that he was fast asleep on the bed. I walked over to him and stroked his cheek gently. So soft. As I tucked my master into bed I suddenly felt something quickly wrap around my neck. It was my master's arms around my neck. "Why weren't you there to watch and listen to me sing?" He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. I said nothing for a bit and smiled. "I was listening. And when you left the room I was there. You just didn't see me because I hid." He looked at me for a bit then let go of me. I can tell he was upset. "May you sing for me now then master?" His beautiful blue eyes lit up and he looked at me. I can tell he's trying to hide his smile. "No" "why not?" I asked. "Because I don't want to." I looked at my master for a bit then smirked. "Well if u don't want to sing for me then I'll make u sing." The master looked confused and stared at me, and I can tell he's wondering how am I going to make him sing? It's his voice and I have no control over it. I held him close and suddenly kissed him deeply but passionately. I can feel his heart beat quicken as I kissed him deeper. He likes it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now guys :) I'll be posting the next chapter either tomorrow or Saturday if I'm not busy. I hoped u all liked/enjoyed it.
The next chapter will be better I promise. :3
And if u want me to make another yaoi story comment on what yaoi couple u want me to make a story on.
Bye guys!!!! :D