Terrified

Hey guys :3 well this chapter was supposedly published Wednesday I meant but Wattpad deleted the chapter lol. So here it is again! :D hope u enjoy!!!

__________________________

Ciel's POV

"Get away from me you pig!!!" I shouted at the guy who had kidnapped me. He kept trying to take my clothes off and the more I struggled the more rough he became. I then kicked him in the stomach and he grunted in pain. How dare he touch me?!?! The guy looked at me for a minute before sighing. "My master will be here shortly." And with that he left the room. I quickly fixed up my clothes a bit and wrapped the blankets around me. Supposedly they were suppose to "protect" me until sebastian got here. Tears filled my eyes and suddenly I heard the door open. Great. Another pervert. Not to mention he's fat. He came over to me and pulled off the blanket and forcefully grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him. Tears fell and I was terrified. I want sebastian. I don't want to be ravished by another man. I only love sebastian.

Please.....come save me.......

Sebastian's POV

I paused what I was doing and my eyes glowed red. My master needs me. I quickly headed to his room and when I opened the door.....I found no ciel. Where ever could the young master be? I looked all over the room calling, "young master?! Young master! Where are you hiding?"
Nothing.....
I started to get worried and l looked quicker. "Young master!!"
Still nothing....
Suddenly I felt a soft breeze hit me and looked at Ciel's window. It was open. Quickly I went over there and examined the window carefully then growled. Someone had kidnapped MY Ciel. I looked down at the feeling of something pawing my leg. It was one of my cat's miss Lida. I patted her head softly and she meowed with delight.
"I'm sorry miss Lida but at the moment I have my own kitten I need to save."

And with that I leaped out of the window and raced to where my little kitten was held captive.

Ciel's POV

I continued to try and kick at the man but each time I did he would open my legs more. It started to hurt like hell but I just wanted to be free. I suddenly heard pants unzipping and I looked at the old pervert. He was unzipping his pants, pulling out his member. My eyes widened and i kicked his member as hard as I possibly could. He gasped in pain, letting me go. After that I took cover under the blanket. He growled in frustration then attempted to pull the blankets off of me. I screamed for help, calling out Sebastian's name when suddenly I heard a crash behind the door. Then the door was kicked down and at the door was my love...Sebastian. Sebastian came over and picked the guy up by his shirt collar and said in the most demonic voice possible. "If you EVER come after or even touch my young master again....I will gladly send you straight back to hell.....now leave my sight....." I smiled a bit at this since sebastian was a demon from hell and the man was shaking in terror. Once sebastian dropped him the old man raced out of the room. "Sebastian...." He looked at me and smiled softly. "It's alright baby. I'm here now." I blushed slightly and hugged him tight, sobbing into his shoulder. He stroked my hair softly and the last thing I remember was sebastian carrying me out the room and walking back to the manor with me in his arms.