Prologue - First day of Senior Year!

Hey guys!

This was a random thing.

Description:

Sam and Daren have been friends from birth, they have grown up together. They have seen each other at their worse and their best. They know how the other is feeling and what they are thinking with a glance at the other’s face.

Daren is the Werewolf Prince. He’s sweet yet harsh, charming yet cunning, polite yet sarcastic. Needless to say he is full of contradictions an is the perfect person to become the next ruler of Werewolves. But he has a secret just like Samantha, and they are too afraid to admit it to each other.

Samantha is Daren’s beta or second in command. She’s got plenty of spunk and character and it’s afraid to let everyone know what is on her mind. She over analyzes everything, even the smallest of things and that’s why she is the perfect beta. But she’s also not any ordinary pure blood werewolf. She’s half witch but still has every aspect of a werewolf. It’s unheard of for any half blood to have all the traits of both parents. But it’s because she’s special, another like her hasn’t been around for over 5,000 years and wont be around for another 5,000 years.

Will they share their secret to each other? How will the other react? Will it be the end of their friendship or will it be the start of more? Further more how will others react to the sudden change between the two?

Sooooo..........................

Comment?

Vote?

Fan?

Thanks & Enjoy!

=)

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

Samantha's pov.

I hear a honk outside so I grab a apple from the table and glance in the mirror.

My naturally wavy medium brown hair with a few natural blonde highlights is straightened to perfection and tucked behind my ears.

I’m wearing a black tank, dark blue skinny jeans and black knee length heeled boots.

it looks ok for the first day back to high school of my last year there.

I’m unusually tall but I don’t mind, being 6 foot isn’t so bad.

I swing the door open quickly and wince in pain as I hit my ear.

I’m rubbing my sore ear as I hope in the car.

“ Did you get another piercing or something?” the amused male voice of my best friend said.

I snicker and roll my eyes.

“ No I didn’t. And for your information I only have 7.” I say.

“7?! Only 7? Jeez.” he says laughing.

“ yes, 4 lobe piercing and 3 cartilage piercing.” I say.

I don’t care what anyone says I love my ear piercings.

“ Don’t forget the belly button!” he said cheerfully laughing.

I groaned.

He will never let me forget that one!

Damn bet.

I glare at him and take a huge bite out of my apple munching loudly.

“ Aww… Sam you know your going to thank me someday for it.” he said looking at me.