Chapter 3 - Secrets untold just cause pain

Hey guys! sorry its been so long! i didnt mean to take so long! i've been debating how to continue the story but i think i got it figured out now.... so i promise not to go such a long time w/o updateing again.

So sorry!

updated slideshow on the side, please tell me how you feel about the interesting twist in this chapter!

Comment, Vote, Fan?

Happy Easter! Enjoy the chapter!

Thankss!!!!

=)

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's pov.

"W-What's wrong? What happened?! Are you okay? Is someone hurt!?" i say hurriedly jumping off my bed and run over to him, my fingers fluttering over his body.

his face was one of anger, but that didn't even cover it, no what he was feeling was beyond regular anger.

" Kellan's back. He's claiming that your his." he said darkly.

" Now why would he do a thing like that?" i asked mostly to myself.

i dumped that sleaze ball 2 years ago after catching him with another.

i thought i loved him, or at least was close to loving him, but by was i wrong.

no, i know what love feels like now and that defiantly wasn't it.

" He turned 18 last month." Darren muttered.

" i don't want him. if it's true, i will deny him flat out. i wont give in. he hurt me the first time, i wont allow him to do it again. he's can go visit the man down under flying on wicked witch of the west's flying monkey, flapjacks for all i care he can die down there too." i said looking Darren in the eye steely as i made this promise.

" Thats my girl." he said pulling me close in a tight hug as he ran his fingers through my hair comfortingly.

" Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you." i mutter.

i know its not the right way but i like this way better because if you hurt me a second time i will kick your butt to the sun and back.

i knew he was grinning even though i couldn't see his face.

" So shall we grab the boys and go hunt the mother fucker down?" Darren asked pulling away to look me in the eye.

" Language Mister!" i say as i placed my hands on my hips.

" Whoops, slipped. so is that a yes?" he asked giving me a sly smile.

i laughed and nodded as i wrapped a arm around his waist tugging him towards the door.

he dropped an arm on my shoulder as we sauntered down the hall, stopping in the dorm living room and tellin the boys to follow us.

Jace walked next to me and James walked beside Darren as we made our way towards the cafeteria.

when we entered the whole room, all 6 floors fell deadly silent.

we stopped in the middle on the room, Darren's arms still around my shoulders holding me close, my arms round his waist to help calm my nerves.

what if Kellen really was my mate?

why would someone think we could ever get along.

was this some sick twisted joke of fate?

" Ohh Kellen! Come out, Come out from where ever you are." i call out in a sickly sweet voice.

" Yeah! Come out and play!" Darren called out.