How we meet

* ring ring* 

I grabbed my phone quick because i was about to take a nap. I looked at the screen and it was my friend Breeshai. I answered it.

Me: Hello *Sleepy voice* 

Breeshai: you need to get up and get dress because we are going to a concert and don't worry about tickets cause Breeshai got everything under control/

Me: Bree, you interrupting my nap. 

Breeshai: girl get up, yo old crush performing.

Me: who ? light bright August?

Breeshai: yeah, girl you know you still love that boy. yall were goals in high school. everybody wanted to be like ya'll. 

Me: correction, i did love him, but he dogged my heart like it anint even exist. 

Breeshai: Dreeka, are you going or not bighead?

Me: okay Bree, i'll go, just cause you my bestfriend.

I hung up the phone and went into the bathroom. i really wanted to see August. I haven't seen him every since the day we broke up at his mom house. I really miss him too. I still communicate with his brother from time to time. I showered, brushed my teeth and got dressed in a black bodycon dress that showed a lil boobs. I strapped up my gladiator heels and applied my makeup and pulled my hair up ina messy bun. I heard Breeshai honk the horn so i grabbed my phone and headed out. 

We pulled up to the venue and all eyes was on us. That made me way more confident that what i already was. We got to the door and Breeshai show the both our tickets and her military ID. We took our seat and 15 minutes later all the girls and gay guys started screaming. I looked around like what the fuck ya'll screaming for, then i seen him walk out in that tight ass body shirt i brought him for his birthday 3 months before we broke up. I smiled to myself and waved and he nodded back. He sung all his songs, new and old. The concert was over so me and Breeshai gathered our stuff and headed to the back the V.I.P Party was being held. Then i heard a voice say my name and i turned around and there he stood. 

wassup ma"

hey"

I think i know you but im not sure"

I grew up beside you and i still talk to your brother here and there" 

hol' up, you and my brother like each other?

ummm no, i actually was your girlfriend but you dogged the fuck outta my heart back when we was younger"

damn Ma"

yeah" 

well how bout we catch up, let me get yo number?

its 5143596"

ight i gotchu ma"

I was blushing hard asf and i know he could tell i was blushing because he keep smiling at me and before he walked away he gave me a kiss on the cheek and all that night he was watching my every move. Me and Breeshai was ready to leave so we headed out and August chased me down to say goodnight. When Breeshai dropped me off, i stripped outta my dress and got right in my bed. I was sooo tired.