Baby Neveah

Dreeka POV

Me: Ahhhhh...... i can't 

August: Baee, breath for me, breath in than out.

Me: hmmmmm hhmmmmm whew ah

Dr. Sasha: okay Dreeka, ima bend your knees and count to ten, you just push as hard as you can.

Me: okaaaay

Dr.Sasha: push 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Me: ahhhhhhhh 

Dr.Sasha: okay Dreeka , one more push  1 2 3 4 5 pusssssssh

I pushed and pushed and bout time lil mama came out, I was so exhausted but i had to breast feed Neveah and some more. 

Dr. Sasha: now me and everybody else in this room is your witness, that you had the baby her. What is her name?

Me: Neveah Harmony Alsina

Dr. Sasha: who last name is Alsina?

Me: Her father

Dr. Sasha: okay i just need you two to sign her birth certificate. 

The nurses handed me Neveah and she looked me dead in my eyes and smiled. I put her on my tity and she fell asleep. August came over and took her and layed her on his chest. Before he fell asleep, he laid her in her nursery. 

4 days later*

I finally get to take lil mama home. I'm a mother and i have mother duties plus duties as a wife. 

August: you okay baby?

Me: yeah, im just tired baby

August: ok, ma coming over to see lil mama.

Me: that's cool, Breeshai coming by too. 

I couldn't wait till i got home, so i could stretch out  my couch and be knocked lol. We pulled up to the house and August grabbed Neveah carseat. I unlocked the door, dropped our bags right at the door and dived right onto the couch. I closed my eyes for a few until i heard the door bell, i heard August mom come in. 

Mama Shelia: you ok baby 

Me: yeah im fine, just tired. Neveah took alot outta me

Mama Shelia: she so pretty, looking like her mama. 

Me: thanks Ma, thats my princess.