Were Coming Too

Percy PoV

They are going without me, NO Way 1.) Annabeth is there, i cant leave her alone 2.) My very own Sister is there i need to protect them. I call the rest of seven. I get my things i wear Blue stripe gray t-shirt with owl. It's a couple shirt. And jeans. I see leo wear a black T-shirt and red jacket the his bag. I see jason wearing polo shirt and khaki short? What a style. Piper go to us and wearing her jacket and off shoulder  and jeans with her braided hair with asual feathers. I see frank wearing red polo shirt with written 'Stronger than you' i just rolled my eyes i see his bag i think he put his bow and arrow to his bag. I see hazel wearing violet t shirt and a gem she is wearing shorts and her bag. "Come on guys maybe they're leaving!" I exclaim silently "Aye aye captain." Leo salute on me we ran through gate we saw them. Braiding Clarrise hair? Death wish. "Why.are.you.HERE???." Clarrise asked "Were coming. Any promblem?" I said "WHAT?!" The three chores Thalia, sister, and Clarrise.

I see Annabeth wearing jeans and crop top tshirt colored gray with blue stirpes and a trindent and her jacket was color red, her hair was beautiful braided like she has a crown. I see my sister wearing a off shoulder dark green and jeans. I see clarrise wearing Maroon t shirt and camouflouge jacket, short and combat shoes. And messy braid. Thalia the usual black t shirt with her jacket, skinny jeans and combat shoes. Her tiara and HER HAIR WAS FIXED but have some spiky part and her blue hair was braided.

Clarrise and Thalia look pissed "Ok come on its 3 in the morning were 10 leaving. But there's no car." Were walking on woods until we reach the road "That was you think." Thalia spoke. Grinning at me "WAIT!!" we look Reyna running toward us "OH REYNA I MISS YOU." Trisha run through Reyna. I think they are best buddies. Reyna wearing yellow long sleeve and short and boots. Her hair was high bun. "Let's go move on move on." We Enter the car. Me Annabeth, leo, piper, and jason was in 'Ford Shelby Cobra concept' like Annabeth said. Its roofless. And color green. Trisha, Reyna, Hazel, Frank, Thalia, and Clarrise is in 'Cadillac Elmiraj' like Annabeth said recently. Its color red and have a roof. Annabeth was driving. I said lets go to my mom apartment. Trisha agree. "Hey Percy. Annabeth.." Leo speak Jason and Piper is still in sleep "Yup?" I asked "Did you notice Trisha? Something different. Eh" he said "Yeah something different." Annabeth agree "What?" I asked innocently. I think nothing is different "First Perce her fatal flaw is Pride not Loyalty. You, your father, and Tyson is have the same flaw but she is one of a kind." Yeah she right. But maybe in her mother "Yeah Maybe in her Mother." I simply i said "Her mother Percy if she heir the flaw of her mom she cant do control water." I think but my brain was not funtioning "No not that. While were arguing her lips is not look like Poseidon like we first met her. It change i dont know were the lips from. Her cheeks to" Were Listening to leo "And her eyes when she give me death glare. Its not pure blue its grayish blue color and if you see claculating eyes and drowing people." He continue. "And the gods alway arguing because of her." Maybe not "Maybe coincendence." They just nod "Yeah your right Maybe." Leo said.

Gods Excited in the last chapter but its long story