Interview Part 2

Trisha PoV

I just wear Gray longsleeve i think im the one who are not present. I just wear denim up to knee short and Violet Vans. I go down i see them wearing tux and dress except Athena,Annabeth,And Artemis that just wearing leggings. "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" I asked them. Athena is wearing Turtle neck sleeve shirt and Up to knee leggings. Annabeth is wearing Black T-shirt and Orange jacket and Denim Pants. Artemis wear leather jacket and blck legings and combat boots "Tux?" Percy answer "whatever comeon its 3:19. Our car is Per Siblings if your only one the go, i dont care abou how many you are." I said my blood is boiling they look like dumb. "Percy and Paul is in the Caddilac Elmiraj the red one." I said and they ride.
"Thalia,Zach,Jason. Aston Martin DB 10. Silver one." I said they ride. "Hazel Ford Shelby Cobra concept. Green one." They flew away to manila hotel. "Annabeth and AThena 67 Chevelle. Purple one." I pointed out "Frank,Clarrise,and Reyna. 67 Pointiac GTO. White with stripes. Xander and Antonnette. XI662 TM GM. Violet. Antonio Madza RX-7. Piper and Alexandra 90 Acura NSX. White one. Leo CFH20 Mclaren P1. Blue one." They all flew away im the only one " 65 Mustang Fastback." I ride. Thank gods all is well. Weather is fine not so hot. Actually its windy. Traffic Nothing. We reach the Manila Hotel. Many Press are there. We fix the car im the one who out and the others. Many question is throwing on me. I never smile on press even wave. We reach the conference room." Now lets start." Journalist and Reporter sits. One female Journalist question "Ms. Castillo Who are them and Why are here." She asked while she ready her Notes "Oh they here to help me in my business. They're really good--" she raised her hand again "Maam why youre need help to them, is there have a problem?" She asked "All is well sweetie actually i asked them to vacay. Ony vacation but i think they are good. Now let me intruduce Zach,Thalia,and Jason Grace." Grace stand up. They all stand up and camera flash here,flash, there. "Paul and Percy Jackson." The Jackson smile widely and waving too. "Hazel Levesque." She stan up and flash here flash there. "Athena and Annabeth Chase." The two stand and smile a bit. "Frank,Clarrise,Reyna La Rue." I use La rue, first if frank the two didin't look like Chinnesse. If Arellano-Ramirez Reyna didin't want to use so La Rue "Xander and Antonnette Solace." The two busy arguing like they have their own world "They were twins and always arguing. Dont mind them." I said. Apollo just waved and back to their world "Leo Valdez." He stand up and flash of cameras go again "Antonio Mendoza." He stand up and smile "Maam it is real that Mr. Sancho James and you are dating?" I mouted 'What' "Its not real and please stop hitting me. Buy the world carried it i dont care." I said while i arch my eyebrow. "Maam Mr. Jenro James said that you leave because you retired." One reporter said "Well said to Mr. James that he need to retired because he always defeated by a 19 years old girl in business. He been in business whe he is in 22 and now he's 59 he's  in almost 40 years in rank 2,in business and he just DEFEATED by a 3 years not so expeirence girl. Thas so pathetic." I said it almost 5 pm "Oh that old man is burn. Put ice to the part man." Leo extra. I just roll my eyes "Mr. Paul and Percy Jackson. One of the magazine that they want you to cover in their new issue." Dad and Percy smile "Of cou--." I cut them "No my Friends is not allow." I stare at them both "Ms. Athena Chase and Mr. Paul Jackson. Magazine call us to cover their magazine because your meant and to be loveteam of the year, did you accept that?" I just facepalm and the others too "WHAT?" they both exclaim "Dad lady Athena you know that you in cover so please dont curse them." I said in greek. They just sigh "And your pictures have 1 million likes in just 1 hour." I left my mouth open "And Mr. You have loveteam called PauThena." Wow close to Pothena "And some fans make your fave mix and some mix look like Ms. Castillo." My eyes widenen "Sorry but we have 7pm meeting." I interrupt before the two burst. "UGH THAT REPORTERS!!" Lady Athena said. "Im sorry for that lady Athena." Im staring at her and dad i borrow the mirror of Lady Aphrodite "Andmyare you use my sur--." I look shock "She right." I still stare on my self and Dad and Lady Athena "Right, what?" Percy asked "I look like My and And Lady Athena. My hair change into ocean blue and blondie gray." Im touching my hair. What happen to me?

Percy PoV

She realize. "My eyes' color is change too." She look shocked. "I never wear contact lens or dye my hair." Her eyes look watery. Dad and Athena froze "Dad are you okay?" I asked. He is backing to me and Trisha "Yes im okay. I-im just excited." I hear Trisha sniff. "I thought my mom just dye my hair but no. Its real." She sniff again. Were trying to stop her. "Lets go. Natasha, cancel all my meetings." She call her real assistant. "Go to your car im going home." Dad still froze "Dad come on." I didin't talk to dad. He's  just driving not talk to me until we reach the house. "Im getting a nap." He said to me the others are in entertainment room i see the kitchen. And a mini bar. I see trisha ther crying. I think she was a carefull girl in her self. I think some secret will reveal.