Fresh Paint

A/n

Everything from now on Is in small reference to the shows episodes but instead of McNally it's Georgina and it has my own take on things... Thanks

~ Satan

Chapter 2 FRESH PAINT

Georgina's POV:

As Traci and I walked out into the parking lot, I saw everyone out there waiting for their rookies. Traci found hers easily but I on the other hand had a little trouble until someone tapped me in the shoulder. I screamed and turned around in shock and saw who I thought may be Oliver stood behind me in an apologetic state with his hands out in front of him. I relaxed a little and warned him never to make contact with me because of bad experiences in the past. He just nodded and looked at me sympathetically before he led me to his car and tried to take my bag from me. When I just gripped tighter, he looked me in the eyes and said to me 'Georgina, you can trust me. I won't do anything to it I promise.' I slightly nodded and I released my grip letting him slowly take it from my shoulder and put it into the back of the car. I then stepped into the car and buckled up immediately. Oliver got in beside me and looked at me briefly before turning the ignition on and drove out of the space and onto the road.

We weren't driving for long before the first call came into our car of a disturbance. "1505 there's a disturbance down Bradford on lakes 142 Monroe way" the radio beeped across to Oliver and I. "hey, that's right down there" I exclaimed, pointing towards a turning to the street. Oliver turned down there and parked on the side of the road.

Oliver's POV:

Georgina and I both got out of the car and went to talk to the woman who phoned in for the disturbance when gun shots and screaming was herd from inside the building. I de-holstered my gun and slowly walked inside the building followed closely by Georgina who also had her gun. We took the stairs as silent as we could before creeping to the door of the apartment in question. I counted to three and we entered to find a girl lying on the floor and another by her side as I recognised as Sadie. One of the people who we get information from for various cases. Georgina went to see to the girl so I went into the other room to see a man slumped onto the sofa with a bullet hole through his chest, his stone cold dead chest. Noelle and Traci showed up not to long later and I asked Georgi and Trace to go and clear the house.

They left the room and started up the stairs to the top floor. Not to long later I heard shouts from Georgi but by the time I got there she was gone and the window was open. Traci came in a minute later and asked where Georgina was to which I replied "I have no damn clue"

Sam's POV:

I was under cover but as soon as I heard a girls shrill scream and a loud bang coming from the room next to the one I was in I knew something was wrong and I had to help. I bursted in, gun at the ready when I saw the guy I was working for under cover holding a gun to something on the floor and there as a small stream of blood coming out from behind the sofa, I panicked. Mike, the guy I worked for, shot at me and I shot him in the shoulder to stop him from hitting me. I ran behind the sofa and found a young female officer lying on the floor with a bullet wound in her neck but she was still alive. She had to be 26 or so with gorgeous bright green eyes like a cat and long waist length blue hair which faded into a turquoise and curly. Her face as flawless her lips were as red as rubies her skin was pale and fair, a. Because of the lack of blood and b. that's just the way she was. The girl looked like she was trying to tell me something but she couldn't quite form the words in her state.

Immediately I used her radio to call for an ambulance to the address and went and cuffed mikes good arm to the sofa leg so he couldn't go anywhere as I looked after the girl. Her name tag said Lundy, an Irish name, so I took off my coat and pressed it to her neck to stop the bleeding whilst calling out to her, " officer Lundy, I need you to keep your eyes on me, at all times" her eyes flickered slightly and then slowly closed and I called out loudly, "HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!!" at that moment, Oliver Shaw and Detective Jerry Barber ran into the room and saw me in the floor next to officer Lundy. Oliver ran over and started calling out to her. "Georgina??! Georgina can you hear me??" I guess that's her name then. Georgina Lundy. It's pretty, suits her well what I know of her.