Chapter 4

Kortez Pov

Shania: Why you aint answer the phone when I called you the first two time.? what the fuck was you doing that was so important.? you couldn't answer your gf call.?

Kortez: man don't start that mess im calling you back right so pipe tf down.!

shania: whatever let me find out u was fucking with yo baby mama. I know her ass still over there too.

Kortez: she does live here so I mean of course she here and nah I aint messing with her she sleep.

shania: oh so you saying if she was up you would be fucking her right now.??

Kortez: man I aint got time for u and your insecurities tonight man I will call you in the morning. bye

And with that I hung up on shania ass she get on my nerves always worried bout what me and Alasia doing yea im still fucking my babymama and yea I still love my babymama. but I also got love for shania idk how to explain it. she make me happy at times and so does alasia. my thoughts was interrupted by my stomach growling. I got up and went to the kitchen to make me a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. but when I walked past Alasia room so i could go sit down and eat I could hear her crying. I put my bowl on the table and went to knock on the door.

*knock knock*

I walked in and could see she was under the cover trying to keep quiet Alasia wats wrong.? you is whats wrong Kortez* what I do.? you use me as your lil get off when you cant get nun from your girlfriend.* man lasia that not true I love you I do but im jus not ready to be committed right now. how you not ready to be committed but your in a relationship why don't you jus be SINGLE.?* our vonvo was interrupted from Kion cry Lasia hoped up an went to get him out his crib she went to the kitchen to get a bottle out the fridge then warmed it up in the bottle warmer she came back and sat down and fed Kion. I got up to go to the table and get my bowl and eat it but it was soggy now I put it down the garbage disposal. I walk back to the couch and decided ill put my head phones in and jam till I fell asleep.

Alasia pov

beep..beeeep...beeeeepp.. I woke to my alarm going off letting me know I had to get ready for work I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth I took a hot shower just to give me that extra morning wake up energy. I put on my hibbett sports uniform and grabbed my name tag I checked on tonio he was sound asleep I mean who wouldn't be after last night lol that boy tore that bottle up n knocked out afterwards n I did to. I went and made tonio a bottle n put it in the fridge so all his dad had to do was warm it up in the warmer. I checked on my daughter she was sleep still I made her breakfast and put it in the microwave so wen she got up she will have something to eat. I walked over to Kortez n woke him up to let him know I was leaving and to remind him tio wake his brother up for school. he said okay and I left.

I got to the bus stop and waited for the bus too work I was right on time cause I could see the bus down the street I got my bus pass out an waited for the bus to get to my stop. the bus approached and I got on, I swiped my pass and walked to the back of the bus and sat down today was gonna be a lonnggg day and I don't think I was prepared.

25 minutes later I arrived at my job I really didn't feel like being at work today I waited out side the store for the manager to come so we could enter the store together. he finally walked up wassup Alasia good seeing you today.  good seeing you to La'trell* we walked into the store I went in the back and put my stuff down walked back to the front and clocked in on the computer. it was 3 minutes till opening and it was already ppl lined up outside waiting to get inside. it was always like this when new jordans came out. I really didn't see what the hype was about jordans thou ive always been more of a sandal girl lol. I went to check the shoe wall and the rest of the store to make sure everything looked good by the time I did a quick run down of the store I walked to the door to unlock it.

welcome to hibbett sports.....welcome to hibbett  sports.....welcome to hibbett sports. I must have said it bout 30 times before everyone was inside the store.  the day was going buy slow with helping customers and checking customers out. It was 5 minutes till my lunch break and I was beyond starving their was only a mcdonalds and a wendys and burger king around and I really didn't want either one and I wasn't finna walk across the street to the jamacian restaurant. iight Alasia You can go on your break La'trell said. i walked to the computer to clock out for lunch i went to the back to get my purse i walked out the store and was headed to mcdonalds. i was in the middle of walking when this car pulled up next to me and the guy tried to holla at me i continued to walk and didn't bother to look and acknowledge him. i got inside mcdonalds and already knew what i wanted i wanted a number 5 (buttermilk crispy chicken Sandwitch)  sub shredded lettuce add bacon with a large fry and sweet tea with two apple pies and oreo mcflurry lol yea i know fat ppl problems but i jus love food i was finally up to order my food when i came face to face with my baby daddy girlfriend shania she mean mugged me and aint bother to ask how may i help you. i could tell she was new and had jus started here cause ive never seen her here when i came for lunch or when i came to work for some nights shifts i looked at her and saw one of the managers i work with on my night shifts. hey Shelby can you come take my order for me please kinda gotta hurry im on my lunch break* sure girl no problem. Shelby came and order my food the whole while shania looked with an attitude i really didn't care i jus wanted my food. i paid for my food and of course i got my employee discount that come in handy all the time i kindly grabbed my receipt and moved out of line. only for shania to finnaly open her mouth ion kno what kinda shit you tryna pull but don't be tryna make me look like i cant take your order or some i need this job so i can support my baby when it comes. shania starts rubbing her belly smirking. i looked at ur blankly and simply smiled and said congrats and said when was she due. she said dec 18 .ohh really so that makes you like a month now. she said yeah and Kortez jus so happy he said he wants another boy. i looked at her and told her i hope they both get what they want. she looked at me like she was expecting me to go off or make a scene but she wasn't gonna get that outta me. my number was called i grabbed my food and left i got back to my job and saw i had ten minutes left of break seeing as i only get a 30 minute break.

i sat down to eat when i felt my phone vibrate and it was the last person i wanted to talk to.

Alasia: what Kortez.?

Kortez: damn why u answer the fone like that what i do.?

Alasia: nothing what u want i got 7 minutes left of break.

Kortez: i was jus caling to see how your day at work going.

Alasia: its going good i see you girlfriend works at the mcdonalds i work at now ohh and she told me she was pregnant congrats on you new baby.

Kortez: what the fuck waiiittt she said she applied to the mcdonalds in longwood cause she asked witch one u worked at so she wouldn't apply there.  AND PREGNANT NO THE FUCK SHE NOT WHAAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.?

Alasia: well idk and i don't care if she is kudos to yall but i have to get back to work ill be home soon to see my babies.

i hung up and finished my food and threw it away . i cleaned my area and went to go clock in only to see La'trell walking towards me.

la'trell: hey Alasia you can go home early today i gave a new guy your last hour but your still gonna get paid i jus want to get his training out the way.

Alasia: okay cool ill see you Wednesday.

i walked back to the back to grab my things and hurried so i can catch that next bus i hurried out the back and out the store . i rushed to the bus stop to see the bus was already there and people was getting on i got my pass out and got on and swiped my pass i went to the back of the bus and sat down i was ready to get home and see my babies.

25 minutes later i was at the front of the complex i walked to the house and got my key out i walked in and couldnt believe my eyes.

**HEY YALL THIS WAS JUS AN QUICK UPDATE I BE SO BUSY WITH MY KIDS SOMETIMES I NEVER HAVE TYPE TO SIT DOWN AND TYPE SO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IM REALLY TRYNA GET THE DRAMA GOING NOW CAUSE TRUST THERE IS LOST TO COME WITH THIS LOVE TRIANGLE.**