Chapter 2

I wake up to the vibration of my phone it was Adrienne calling me like she said she would. I pick up the phone.

** Phone Call**

Me: Hello

Adrienne: Hey girl dont tell me yo ass was sleep

Me:Hahaha Yea I Was girl but im up now wassup?

Adrienne: Nothing chyl but what was up wat you called me for

Me: No Reason at all jus wanted to check on my bestfriend you should come over later today.

Adrienne: iight but u know im bringing Bae lol

Me: I dont care who u bring jus bring yo ass and 1:00 will be nice and dont be late now BYE. (hangs up)

I hung up the phone and Sat up in the bed to get on fb for about 5 mins. when I was getting ready to lay back down I could hear devin in there on the phone I knew he was talking to one of his friendly bops. I jus rolled my eyes n layed back down. Thinking this nigga really confused he either wants his family or her but he not finna continue to dip in my cookie jar n then dip in her's I wasnt having it anymore shyt was getting old. I mean I love the father of my kids but its only so much I can take n im slowly reaching my breaking point. ! I get back up n walk in the bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face n walked in the closet to take one of Kortez blunts grabbed my phone with my already grinded weed and started to roll my blunt I was to mad at him to ask him to roll it. I got his lighter n walked outside to the stairs . I sat on the stair n put the blunt to my lips ummm the taste of Game pineapple blunts. I sparked the blunt n let the weed do the rest. I walked back in the house after 20 mins of some alone time. Kortez was still on the phone. I went and showered n layed in the bed n played drezzy till I fell asleep.

Kortez POV

I woke to the cry of my son Kion it was 7:55am and he was ready to be changed and fed so I walk in the kitchen to make his bottle i noticed Alasia laying in the bed sleeping peacefully I ain't gon lie yea I love my baby mama jus right now I wanna explore my options. I mean I do wanna spend the rest of my life with her jus not right now. I walk the bottle to Kion and changed him and then let him finish eating. I picked up my phone not realizing I had feel asleep on the fone with one of the females I fuck with yea I'm with shania but she be tripping n shit and a nigga ain't got time for that bipolar shit bad enough I gotta deal with Alasia bipolar ass but tbh its sometimes cute wen Alasia be having her bipolar moments cause they only happen wen she get jealous or I fuck up. I turn to check on Kion but only to see my lil Yg had went back to sleep. I put him on the couch next to his sister then walked in the room to Alasia I promise all I was gonna do was kiss her forehead n put the covers over her but as I saw her lay ther in them boy shorts mannnn a nigga couldn't help his self. So I got on top of her n started kissing on her neck n rubbing her body.

******Authors Note***** this was jus a short update I'm sorry u guys I haven't updated in a long time I been busy with my kids n work n stuff but I promise ima try n update everyday.! And no I didn't edit or spell check I'll do it later