Old Times (England X Reader)

(A/N): KangHeeEun Heeeeeeyy

You and Arthur were sitting on his swing on the porch of his house, humming songs, cuddling. But, except..you weren't there. He felt you were and thinks you are.. but you're not.

You were long gone from his embrace. He thinks it it isn't fair for him to be alive forever and you.. just a normal human have limits. He couldn't accept this but, yet he doesn't want to die and be with you, because he still has a reason to live. But, why don't we find out what happened? Shall we?

~Flashback~

You were lying on your hospital bed.. listening to the beeping of the machine.. you were really old and Arthur would always visit you everyday.

Because he doesn't know when will you just pass away. He always wanted to make sure the doctors are taking care of you properly.. actually you're only on life support.. You should've been dead a few days ago but, Arthur doesn't want you to leave him and you didn't want to either.

Then he entered your room and you smiled weakly. "A-Arthur..." he frowned when he heard your weak voice and when he saw you're getting weaker. He held your hand looking at the wedding ring in your finger and then he looked at his and cried silently.

"Arthur...don't cry.." you cupped his cheek and he held your hand that was on his cheek. "I-I j-just don't want to l-lose...you..." he stuttered and you just pulled him to a hug. "Even if I die.. I'll still be in your heart..." you said assuring. He smiled sadly. "I'll have to visit again tomorrow.." he kissed your forehead and left.

~next day~

He cried. He did nothing but cry. Because, he was about to go in your room with a bouquet but then...he heard the long sound of beeping...he just cried. He didn't ever dare to go to your funeral because he can't accept the fact you're gone...

~flashback end~

He cried again.. remembering what happened to you slowly kills him.. he still doesn't want to go your funeral.. never will.. but he gave in and wanted to say goodbye because there's nothing he could do anymore but to move on.

"Love, you'll always be in my heart. Forever and ever."