love lock bridge

I woke up late the next morning, the time difference dragging me. Harry didn't mind though, he had gone and gotten coffee and breakfast.

"I was thinking we could go to the love lock bridge." Harry suggests, sitting on the edge of the bed while I tie my shoes.

"We've only been dating for a few months." I tell him quietly, looking over at him. "I don't think we're in love yet."

"We will be, and when are we going to be in Paris again?" he states, folding his hands in his lap. He had a point.

"We could come for our honeymoon if we get married." I answer, shrugging. "You never know."

"We can call it the like lock bridge if you want to, Ana." he laughs gently, looking at me. He really wanted to go.

It was funny, because even though it had been a few months, I did love him. I loved him more than anything, but the timing wasn't right. It never was.

"I'm going to assume you already have a lock?" I sigh softly, looking at him and standing up.

He nods, smiling from ear to ear. "You would be correct."

"Why not, then? Let's go." I give in, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

He stands up from the bed, taking my hand and placing a soft kiss to the top.

"You're aggravating." I mumble.

"I know. So are you."

After, like, an hour, we finally located the bridge. We had to ask multiple people - most of them not speaking a word of English - but we found it. The lock Harry had was in the shape of a heart, and it had our initials engraved in it. It was beautiful, honestly.

"I really like you, Ana Michele. And one day, this lock will mean love, and one day, someone will pass by and see it. And they will envy us." he half jokes, smiling softly.

"I really like you, Harry Edward. And I sure hope they envy us." I giggle, scrunching my nose.

"They will." he whispers, kissing my cheek softly and unlocking the lock.

"In the name of like." Harry says, locking it onto a chain with multiple locks.

I guess we were both too scared to admit it, but we both loved each other. We'd practically loved each other since the day we met, but were both too scared of the other persons reaction to actually admit it.

Harry had located a small restaurant, Le Reminet, and had insisted on dining there for lunch. I denied, telling him it was way too expensive, but he made me.

So, here we were, at a four star restaurant. It felt like I was on a dream vacation. We had both ordered the Chef's Choice, so our orders were anonymous.

"You weren't lying when you said I would feel like a princess." I admit quietly.

There were beautiful lights hung around, and the little round tables were covered in white table cloths and he candles in the middle. Roses were set in vases, and the beautiful red chairs complimented the theme of the restaurant.

"You deserve it." he smiles, winking at me.

"You're just a big flirt." I tell him, shaking my head. "A big, big flirt."

"Maybe you're right." he smiles.

Our waiter comes out with two glasses and bottle of champagne, popping the bottle for us and pouring it.

"For the beautiful couple." he says in broken English, smiling.

"Thank you." we say in unison, drinking the champagne.

"Holy cow, that's delicious!" I exclaim, looking at Harry with wide eyes. He gives me the same look.

"Man, you're not lying. They don't play around here."

A few moments later, he returns with two plates. On the plate was an arrangement of expensive looking food, none of which I knew the name of.

He set the plates in front of us, smiling. "Enjoy."

We nod, grabbing our silverware.

"I feel like a hobo. This is way too fancy for us." I whisper. He nods.

"We're too used to Big Macs." he whispers back, eating the, what looked like, fish. "But man, is it good." he says, mouth full.

I bite into mine, closing my eyes in solitude. He was right, it was delicious.

We finished off our lunch, paying the bill and leaving a good tip.

"Where to next?" he asks, interlocking our fingers once we had walked out.

"I think we should just walk around." I say, leaning my head against his shoulder.

We walked around for a while, taking pictures at the Eiffel Tower, and visiting the Sainte-Chapelle. The insides were absolutely beautiful, the gothic style captivating me. Harry took a picture of me in front of it.

I was sad once the day ended, knowing the next day we would be going back home. But I knew we would leave with good memories.

I woke up at four in the morning, dragging immensely, and threw myself in the shower. I quickly washed up, getting out and dressing myself in sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. Comfort was key for flying.

Harry had been ready for an hour, buying me coffee.

"Thank you." I mutter, taking the liquid heaven and drinking it.

"You're welcome, Angel. Or should I say, Demon." he jokes, receiving a glare.

I pack all of my bags, stealing the hotel shampoo, and putting all of my stuff by the door. I check the room once more, making sure I have everything.

"You ready?" he asks, looking at the clock. It was now 4:45.

"Yeah, I guess." I say, grabbing my bags and walking down the long hallway.

I admired the paintings quietly, drinking my coffee.

"This painting here is beautiful." he says, pointing to the one of the Eiffel Tower. I had to agree, it was extravagant.

"It is." I whisper, stopping to stare at it for a moment.

"You think I could do that?" he asks softly, looking over at me.

"I think you could do anything." I reply, looking at him with a small smile. He smiles back at me, blushing in the cheeks.

"Let's go." he whispers, walking down the hall and to the elevator.

Once we were on the first floor, we checked out and walked out to the car.

"These two days were absolutely wonderful." I tell him, setting my bags in the trunk and wrapping my arms around him tightly. Tighter than I'd ever hugged him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Angel." he says softly, kissing the top of my head softly and wrapping his arms around me.

He would never, ever, ever know how much it meant to me.