OMG!

I'm a scientist. I'm trying to make a unicorn potion so you can become a unicorn but it wears off.

I've had many failed attempts. One time I kinda made my test subject my friend Adam a zombie. But it wore off. Luckily. Another time I made my friend Skye into a potato. But it didn't wear off. So to this day she is still a potato. Another time I made my mate Hayley in too a Barbie doll. It also didn't wear off so she's still a Barbie. Another time I made Keez in to Super Man, it wore off and he wasn't happy.

Anyway lets get on with this story.

So one day I was putting stuff into Liquid Hydrogen Being all Ninja Skilled with my lab coat and safety glasses. I put it in. "YES! IT MAKES ICE!" I grabbed it out and It looked like a unicorn with a rainbow coming out its mouth. Ha. But I got back to work and I mixed random science stuff. "GABBIE COME IN HERE!" Gabbie my mate came in and I have her the mixture. "You sure this is safe?" "I don't know that's why your trying it" she sighed and had a drink. "Mmm yummy" she drank it all.

"Ahh" she fell to the ground and grabbed her stomach. "Fail again" I sighed "NEW TEST SUBJECT!" I yelled. I looked at Gabbie. She turned into a whale. "Oh and take her to the ocean quick!" People came in and took her.

"Hmmm... IDEA! I need a horse and a rainbow!" My test plane came and took me to a rainbow. I grabbed abit in a jar. I then took a horse from a field. We went back and I got someone to kill the horse and give me it's skin and heart. By the time I took the rainbow out it was amazing! I took a sample of the two and put it in a jar. I put it in the test mixer thing and waited.

*3 hours later*

It went off and I got off GTA 5 and went to the oven thingy. I took it out put it in a test tube and gave it to the monkey! "I WANT A HUMAN NOT A MONKEY" I yelled they were gunna take it way then "Ill keep it just get me a human!" They gave me a guy called Zachary. "You need me" he winked at me. He is so hot! But I just have him the stuff anyway "Drink this!" He looked at it "is it safe?" "OH MY GOD JUST DRINK IT!" I kinda yelled "sorry" I said. He gulped then he drank it. "It taste like water" he looked at me. I thought it failed then. "Ahh" I looked at him and he was turning into a unicorn. "IT WORKED!" I screamed and hugged Zachary. "Now lets see if it wears off..." We stood there in silence "so you got GTA5?" He asked "Come let's play" we went to my Xbox 360 and played it.

*5 hours later*

"AHHHH" Zachary dropped his controller. Then he turned human again. "IT BLOODY WORKS! I DID IT!" I yelled again.

I made more and we made a add and put it in stores. It was the best thing ever created in the world! Well besides me :3